How About A Game Thread.

StormsWarning

hi, i thought maybe we could get a posting of our games we play online vs people.

my very first game - i play vs tiedyed (me cle) him ( bos )

i can could tell out the gate, tie was bring his a game, he didn't throw any bs counts, he took his time, and played the game as it should been. matter fact he threw the perfect game, we couldn't get any runs, but managed 5 hits. so i just wanted to say congrats on that bro.

both pitcher's had a high strike out count, i think he ended up with 18 , i think for me like 13 or 14. it was a good game and i enjoyed it. tie busted it out big though late, by dropping a bomb deep, ended things up 5-0.

over all, i had lag on my end, for some reason i couldn't get the timing down, and when i did get a hit, it was because of luck, im not sure if it was servers or what.

but i did enjoy the game, and i'll play ya anytime, the game to me definitely has a better feel than last year version, and maybe with this patch, it might even make it better.

so post your games fellas let us here how things went.

bases aka StormsWarning

hi, i thought maybe we could get a posting of our games we play online vs people.

my very first game - i play vs tiedyed (me cle) him ( bos )

i can could tell out the gate, tie was bring his a game, he didn't throw any bs counts, he took his time, and played the game as it should been. matter fact he threw the perfect game, we couldn't get any runs, but managed 5 hits. so i just wanted to say congrats on that bro.

both pitcher's had a high strike out count, i think he ended up with 18 , i think for me like 13 or 14. it was a good game and i enjoyed it. tie busted it out big though late, by dropping a bomb deep, ended things up 5-0.

over all, i had lag on my end, for some reason i couldn't get the timing down, and when i did get a hit, it was because of luck, im not sure if it was servers or what.

but i did enjoy the game, and i'll play ya anytime, the game to me definitely has a better feel than last year version, and maybe with this patch, it might even make it better.

so post your games fellas let us here how things went.

bases aka StormsWarning

You also played the game as it should be played. No cheesing no bs at all great experience. Was a nail biter through 8 got that early Hr with Victor Martinez was just hoping that would hold up.I do strike out a hell of alot, mainly because I can't stop myself from using the power swing on every pitch. I played to much 2k9

I was laughing pretty hard when i tried for the triple and you gunned me out. Thought iI had a chance when I saw you hit the wall lol. Anytime you want to play I'm game.

I really didn't notice any lag maybe a couple of instances but I do have a 20mb cable connection with 3mbs up

I was wondering during the game if our video settings effect one another

I am running at 1900x1200 everything maxed getting 90+ fps

You also played the game as it should be played. No cheesing no bs at all great experience. Was a nail biter through 8 got that early Hr with Victor Martinez was just hoping that would hold up.I do strike out a hell of alot, mainly because I can't stop myself from using the power swing on every pitch. I played to much 2k9

I was laughing pretty hard when i tried for the triple and you gunned me out. Thought iI had a chance when I saw you hit the wall lol. Anytime you want to play I'm game.

I really didn't notice any lag maybe a couple of instances but I do have a 20mb cable connection with 3mbs up

I was wondering during the game if our video settings effect one another

I am running at 1900x1200 everything maxed getting 90+ fps

yeah that play was crazy i thought 4shure u had that triple easy, glad my fat finger syndrome didn't take into effect. lol

as for the resolution it could be, offline i don't have any lag, and myself to, run 1900 x 1200 maxed, i did the game tester thing, maybe I'll do it again, i just had got off battle field bad company 2, before turning on 2k, and it ran smooth on there, i think it's the servers tho, and we were 1 of the Lucky ones to actually get in-game, because on my end it said like there were 128 people online, but when i came in the lobby, i only seen Ur id so go figure lol hopefully we can get it squared away though.

Archived