Total Classics Phase 3 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

When will Phase 3 be released?

-- this week August 28 - Sept. 3rd.

Any Plans after this?

-- yes, playing the game. :)

What has been improved?

-- Oh My God, if you've even touched TC2, you'll be blown away in TC3.

Im talking about:

--logos being revamped by Yanks763.

--Brutally accurate rosters. Portraits.

--Audio representation of Classic Teams and Player Names.

--Stadiums up the whazoO.

--A Classic Overlay thanks to Trues.

--A lot and I mean a lot of classic faces.

--And the list just goes on.

any other questions -- feel free to post and one of the members of Team Classics will respond.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which xbox modders?

I was planning on releasing uniforms and I'm sure themewin would do the audio conversions, since he has figured it out. I've also already done PaulW's Tiger Stadium and Forbes Field (both released with his permission).

Then it would be up to someone else, or either me and theme to go through the tidious work of swizzling the portraits, since kraw has disappeared on this and then the time consuming work of replacing all the logos.

thats a lot of CTS screens! Nice. Will you have previews of them when it comes out? I'd really like to see these exclusives, especially before the install.

The CTS screens should be accessible by looking at the contents of the TC3 .RAR file install file. I'll most likely "cheat" by looking at the CTS screens with eagraph to figure out ahead of time which one I want to use.

It shouldn't really be a problem as long as there is an option with the TC3 Installer to JUST install the CTS screens (so you can change the CTS screen without having to reinstall all of the other parts of TC3 as well).

The CTS screens should be accessible by looking at the contents of the TC3 .RAR file install file. I'll most likely "cheat" by looking at the CTS screens with eagraph to figure out ahead of time which one I want to use.

It shouldn't really be a problem as long as there is an option with the TC3 Installer to JUST install the CTS screens (so you can change the CTS screen without having to reinstall all of the other parts of TC3 as well).

I'm 8 steps ahead of you chief. U will be able to install the CTS screens without having to reinstall TC3.

and good luck to finding the cts screens so u can cheat.lol

I'm 8 steps ahead of you chief. U will be able to install the CTS screens without having to reinstall TC3.

and good luck to finding the cts screens so u can cheat.lol

Ooooohhhh. A challenge ---- Exxxxcelllent (in my best Monty Burns voice). :lol:

One of the big differences I will notice with Total Classics three coming out is when I play fuzz online I won't get beat anymore by the immortal Luis Rivas. No, instead he'll beat me with Kirby Puckett. :lmao:

That may be true, but least Kirby will have a realistic looking face! :lol:

Archived