Post-Trade Deadline Roster Update

rovert22044

Show a little patience dude. BSU puts a lot of time and effort into all his rosters, soon to be #19 and counting. Where were you for the other 18? Chill out. You don't wear a condom to ring the woman's doorbell.... :crazy:

If you look, I've been here a year longer than you have. Haha. I know the whole drill. I was just checking if anyone else did updates on their roster file as the trades happened and I could get my hands on it to test out. I see no problem.

i think he was talking about cool gun saying we need it NOW,i know rovert that u know that its not easy to do rosters as it is very very time consuming as rosters change every day,once the rosters expand it will be even harder to do rosters.BSU has done a fabulous job in keeping up with rosters this year and im sure he cant wait for a break lolol

I'm done with 21 of the 30 teams as of now. This is the most extensive update yet with close to 1000 more real players since the last update. I'm aiming to be finished by about Sunday night. I appreciate the patience and understand the anxious waiting...trust me when I say that this will be well worth the wait. I'm diligently making sure everything for all AA, AAA, and MLB teams is 100% correct. Everything is coming out awesome and playing AA and AAA games while testing this roster has been a blast! For now I'm back to work :spiteful: ...I've had some problems navigating the site today but hopefully since I was able to post this; it means it has been fixed. :help:

I'm done with 21 of the 30 teams as of now. This is the most extensive update yet with close to 1000 more real players since the last update. I'm aiming to be finished by about Sunday night. I appreciate the patience and understand the anxious waiting...trust me when I say that this will be well worth the wait. I'm diligently making sure everything for all AA, AAA, and MLB teams is 100% correct. Everything is coming out awesome and playing AA and AAA games while testing this roster has been a blast! For now I'm back to work :spiteful: ...I've had some problems navigating the site today but hopefully since I was able to post this; it means it has been fixed. :help:

And this is why you have the best rosters hands down. I respect what you do and how much effort and time you put into the rosters. NOW GET BACK TO WORK! jk ;) <3

I have only 6 more teams to complete as of right now. Should get through 2 or 3 of them tonight. Have been stuck at work later then I would like most of this week so I'm not as far as I hoped. However; I am still hoping to release this update tomorrow night or Monday at the very latest. Thank you for everyone's patience on this release. I too am very excited to see this one finished.

I have only 6 more teams to complete as of right now. Should get through 2 or 3 of them tonight. Have been stuck at work later then I would like most of this week so I'm not as far as I hoped. However; I am still hoping to release this update tomorrow night or Monday at the very latest. Thank you for everyone's patience on this release. I too am very excited to see this one finished.

Sounds awesome bro. Really looking forward to playing with the new rosters. :)

we'll see later today if he got it done it is monday

1 More team to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lazy: Then I have to the set line-ups and rotations and double check everything over before It's 100% complete. I'm guessing approx. 4 hours until release. It will be released tonight for sure though.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Aweswome!! Just a question, did you released people like Justin Duchscherer and Jack Cust from their respective teams?

Oh and the place i get my news from is here

Yup.... I use that site plus an arsenal of others. Trust me when I say this is the most accurate roster I have ever seen for ANY 2K baseball game yet.

Im currently working on line-ups and rotations. Sorry for the delay to those who are patiently waiting. My laptop decided to crap out on me tonight of all nights...soo the line-ups and rotations are taking me a bit longer then usual. It will still be released tonight though.

Archived