"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote of the week:But most importantly Randy Orton...I'm here to save us...from you. Because the first chance I get, I'm gonna take that WWE Championship from you...and I'm gonna put it around this GORGEOUS waist...and when I do, Monday Night RAW, the WWE, Sports Entertainment, Entertainment Entertainment, the state of Florida, the country of the United States, the Western Hemisphere, the planet Earth, the Heavens above, the galaxies, the Crab Nebula, the universe itself! ...will never...never...never...EVER! be the same again."

And this are RAW results:

Shawn Michaels def. Mr. Kennedy via "some obscure reason"

Jerry Lawler def. Santino Marella

Jeff hardy def. Umaga via DQ

Cody Rhodes def. Hardcore Holly

Mickie James and Maria def. Jillian and Lillian Garcia

Hornswoggle def. Carlito

Hall should be released on the spot cause she is the most annoying piece of crap ever... She serves NO USE... Layla serves more use and thats hard to believe...

But yeah some are calling this the greatest wrestling comeback in history IDK about greatest but the pop he got and the promo he cut sounded like he didn't miss a beat...

i always LOVED Jericho he's right there on my favorites list and its awesome to see him back

Hall should be released on the spot cause she is the most annoying piece of crap ever... She serves NO USE... Layla serves more use and thats hard to believe...

You are right Jillian Hall doesn't serve any purpose and Layla prolly serves more of a purpose. I would say Kelly Kelly doesn't serve any purpose as she isn't a very good wrestler, but then I'd be lying. :cheer:

Jillian is garbage, and she's annoying as absolute hell. I do miss the days of Trish and Lita though (Would love to see both of them battle with Beth Phoenix, or even some of the new women's wrestlers in TNA).

I would like to say some things about Santino though. That guy is GOLD! I don't care what any of you say, but he is hilarious and has been working on his ring skills. And c'mon, how can you not like a guy who, in the middle of a match, grabs a microphone and starts talking crap about the guy he's fighting? That was priceless.

Are you kidding? jk. Watch spike tv at 9 ET, 8 central. and you'll see the greatest show on earth. TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA!

Hall/Nash, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Samoa Joe, Dudley's. plus many more

I haven't got around to watch it lol, but I mean Kevin Nash. Are you serious? Big Nasty!?