dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: MVP 11 new Walk-Up Music

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 01 Aug 2011

File Updated: 01 Aug 2011

File Category: Audio

Version: 1.0

Here is a comprehensive update of Walk-Up Music I made for my MVP 11 installations. I changed every song in the MVP 08 mod (walk-up music), with the exception of the handful of ‘Latin’ songs in that collection. The Latin song selection sounded fine in my opinion and I am also not too well versed with the genre, so I left them alone. Other than that, all Country, Pop, Rap, Rock, Hard Rock, and Dance songs have been changed.

Among some of the included artists of these genres are: Smashing Pumpkins, Van Halen, AC/DC, Journey, Zwan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Vendetta Valentine, The Naked and Famous, Five Finger Death Punch, Paramore, Chevelle, A Skylit Drive, Linkin Park, The Killers, Carlos Santana, J. Geils Band, Michelle Branch, Chris Brown, Memphis Bleek, Braille, Jay-Z, Cascada, Nelly Furtado, The Sandstorm song, LeeAnn Womack, Sara Evans, and Danielle Peck.

The ZIP file has (2) folders and you place the file into your game directory as noted in the folder name.

*Copy the batdit.abk file into the /data/audio/aems directory

*Copy the batdit.AST file into the /data/audio/CD/aems directory.

Make sure to backup your original files if you end up hating the new Walk-Up music.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Archived