2012 Uniform Updates

bctrackboi11

Looks good. I think there needs to be grey surrounding the the orange stripes around the collar and a grey stripe adjacent to the orange stripe on the pants and sleeves. I'm gonna tackle my own versions eventually but will wait until I see all of the fonts (especially all the numbers that aren't 2, 7 or 9). BTW I like your Midshipmen logo

for sure. I was thinking about what I saw at Chris Creamer's sportslogos site. But they aren't always accurate. Like for the Texas Rangers current jerseys they have the piping colors incorrect on the pants. There are are two colors (red/blue) and they have the order wrong whatever they have on the site. I don't remember which is correct off memory but I made it correct on my mod. Thanks for clarifying what you noticed too with the marlins

Marlins orangish alternate... May need to tweak the orange a bit.

mvp20052011-11-1521-30-59-73.pngmvp20052011-11-1521-31-36-31.png

I know the font is colored incorrectly and needs the lettering, but this was just a test. I was able to pull the number fonts from an article I saw detailing the new uniforms.

mvp20052011-11-1521-32-28-29.png

The manager's jacket

mvp20052011-11-1521-34-56-84.png

I'll be releasing more previews soon and playing around with the fonts a bit more.

Archived