Master List Of Stadiums In Progress?

keithj

Just wanted to say awesome job guys. Love these modded stadiums!!! Maybe AT&T Park soon?....lol

I'll do it. Thank Andy LaRoche for hitting a bomb out to center last night so I could get a perfect shot of the scoreboard. :)

jacce is on the list for citi probally as soon as there are good available videos on home games we will see more stadiums mods,getting good shots can take a few days

Yeah, it does take a bit of time. With with mlb.com's condensed game videos, you can usually get a look at the majority of the ads on the walls but the scoreboard ads are always take a bit longer because they're higher up and aren't usually seen during game videos.

What program are you guys using to mod these stadiums?

I'm using IFF Editor Beta9 (I don't know if everyone else is still using it but its what I'm using).

You can download it here along with a tutorial video:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=52

You will need some sort of imaging software to create the ads (I use Photoshop). On some stadiums you will have to use dds images (I'm not sure why they're only required for some stadiums) so refer to this thread with some info on dds images:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=45779

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great, I cant wait for Oakland. The place is so bland in comparison to all the other newer parks or pure baseball parks. Thanks guys for doing all this modding. Between your work and the patch (cough), this is the best 2k pc experience I have had!

• 1 month later...

Is anybody doing anything for the AA park? If you're playing My Player mode, you get REALLY sick of seeing that roller coaster in right field.

Is there only one AA field in the game? (Still exploring, sorry for the ignorant question.)

I think MCU Park home of the Brooklyn Cyclones would be a nice touch two AA My Player mode even though it is a A teams park.

Archived