Chapman'S 105 Mph Fastball

jchorneau

You'd have to use Ty Wiggin's editor. But the editor (or the game) limits the pitch to 102 mph.

I don't want be flippent or offend, but if the game, (as you said), and the editor (as you said), limits the pitch speed to 102 mph, then why would you share that information? I am just sayin' I mean, 102 is not 105, and that is what I spefically asked about. I do have the editor and was already aware of the game's and the editor's limitations, that is why I posted it.

But thank you so much for your thoughtful, but not too helpful information.

I'd hazard a guess and say because he was trying to help you out in response to your question, where you made no mention of what you did and didn't already know about any limitations of either the game or Ty's Roster Editor. He, like many others, would probably take the stance that 102 is closer to 105 than 101 or whatever else you have right now which is lower than 105, so, that being the case, the information could be useful to you.

If you want complete answers, you need to provide some information regarding what you already know and have researched. We can't just assume you know something when you don't mention it in your original post because, quite frankly, most people don't already know it.

Alternatively, of course, you could always e-mail 2K and ask them how to have Chapman throw 105mph. Good luck with that.

Thanks for trying to help, Micropterus. It is appreciated.

Archived