Triple Play

redeck

Playing as my Tigers in MVP 08 against the Colorado Rockies, in the 4th inning, I had the dubious honor to hit into t triple play.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: talk about rally killer.

made me wonder if anyone else has ever hit into a triple play in MVP? :unknw:

Playing as my Tigers in MVP 08 against the Colorado Rockies, in the 4th inning, I had the dubious honor to hit into t triple play.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: talk about rally killer.

made me wonder if anyone else has ever hit into a triple play in MVP? :unknw:

I had it happen to me, I think I was the Phillies but can't remember, it was quite some time ago, but I know damn well it was against those Rockies too. And it was an obvious blown call at first, it was so blatant I was steaming, so I went to argue and started mashing the intensity button and got ejected, and of course went on to lose by 10 runs or something... :help:

• 1 year later...

I turned one once. ALCS game 5 with two on they crushed a ball to deep deep CF, Bourjos makes a crazy diving catch, and the cpu ddi that thing where it thinks it's a sure thing so all the runners were already well past their initial base.

Caught the ball, and doubled up both runners

The main thing that kills the chance to do it as I see it is that if you have a much needed sharply hit ball to the 3B who's shading to the line, he does the 360 catch taking up too much time. Would love to get rid of that animation if I could.

Archived