Alternate Pirates Road Uniforms

ming

Hi, guys...back another season! Im having a hard time figuring out the how to find certain textures within the uniform .iffs. My aim is simple, put the road pants in the alt pittsburgh uniform (with the black jersey) .iff giving them a black jersey for the road. Problem is I cant find the textures in the various iffs once they are open. It would be much appreciated if someone could explain where in the file these things are or upload the modded file. I have tinkered with the .iff editor some and even moved thigs around in the Mets files last year to match uniforms with appropriate hats...road duds with black hats and helmets instead of blue for example. Im just lost now. Im having eagraph withdrawals!

Thanks in advance!

n/p and thanx glad u like.Also one more thing if u mod the unis u will find that paint.net will open the sequence number 0(which is the lettering for the back of the unis)for some reason photoshop wont open it without getting an error message

wow...this is greek to me. Suppose I will have to wait and see if some good pirates road unis make their way here. Thanks for the help DonSpa, I just dont have photoshop or anything. This game is really fun and there are good mods coming everyday so I shouldnt have to wait too long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived