Stadium All-In-One Download?

RoSmecher

It's gonna suck when BBC starts charging me to read the news. Oh wait, that'll never happen because they're practical.

I know you're banned, but I'm going to respond just to show you how idiotic you are, since you'll inevitably come back with another account to add to the 7 you already have.

You already pay to read the news on the BBC website in the form of advertising. The BBC already shows commercial advertising to some users outside of the UK, as they mention here. For the rest of the content that you access outside the UK, you can thank me, and everyone else who pays the UK TV License, which is paid by UK householders.

So, it'll never happen? Heh, you've been paying for it as long as you've been on the BBC website and seen an advertisement.

I'll expect my "Thank you" e-mail within 24 hours. Oh wait, that'll never happen because I'm practical, and don't expect apologies from idiots.

head_up_your_ass2_004.jpg

Really dont know why people are complaining about paying.Heres the choices they have,make mods upload it here to help contribute,pay and help contribute, deal with limited downloads or do nothing and be stuck with a game and no mods or better yet make thier own site and pay 100% of the bill and complain because no one helps and go broke and have to close thier site down.Its not easy to run a site and i think trues has done an excellent job.I run a music site and chat site and more times than not i have pulled my hair and was ready to give up because of all the headaches of trying to maintain the site.I think the reason i havnt shut down is because of all the months i spent building it,i didnt want it to end up being a waste of time and the main reason is because of all the people that emailed me on how much my site touched them.Most mods on this site are not available any where else and this fact alone should make people stop and think about complaining.

Thanks DonSpa. You're another guy who understands what goes on here and why things are the way they are. Trues runs a fair site and he goes more than halfway to accommodate people but the sad fact is that there are a lot of people here who are too ignorant and selfish to understand this or even attempt to.

Archived