Mod Downloading

keegs1023

Wherever you want to save it. I'm using Vista also. You can always specify what directory you want to save your downloads in. That doesn't matter if you use Vista or not.

say i wanted to download a jersey and i was told to overwrite mets_bph where would i find mets_bph and the rest of my 2k9 files

say i wanted to download a jersey and i was told to overwrite mets_bph where would i find mets_bph and the rest of my 2k9 files

Now I understand what you mean. I was talking about something completely different.

Sorry to say I can't help you with that because I don't own 2k9. I don't know where the uniform files go in this game. I am sure there are other people who can help you with this.

keegs, I know you've been told this before. It goes in the folder you installed MLB 2k9 into. Example, here is mine on Windows 7:

C:\Program Files\Major League Baseball 2K9

Now on another note, if you are installing Roster Files, they go into the following folder:

C:\Users\(Your User Name)\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

Archived