Grmprpr's 2014 Roster

grmrpr1313

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Grmprpr's 2014 Roster

File Submitter: grmrpr1313

File Submitted: 30 Mar 2014

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.0

Hey guys it is that time of the year again.

Time for my rosters.

Over 220+ players added and all photo ID's matched up to current portrait files.

Special thanks to daflyboy, dylanbradbury, homer, & the rest of the team.

Let's have another great year.

Click here to download this file

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome mod! Love it and love that it's updated with career stats. But one question: It says updated photos and such, but I still see the same ones as before.

Portraits are an entirely separate download, going to have to track those ones down.

Hey Guys yes I also wanted to mention theses rosters are up to date as of March 24.

I am working on overhauling all of the Free Agents to actual Minor Leaguers to fill in so EA doesn't fill it in with FAKE PLAYERS!

Also yes all Career stats are done for all leagues in the roster.

Thanks to my 3 helpers who worked with me on the Stats.

Hey Guys yes I also wanted to mention theses rosters are up to date as of March 24.

I am working on overhauling all of the Free Agents to actual Minor Leaguers to fill in so EA doesn't fill it in with FAKE PLAYERS!

Also yes all Career stats are done for all leagues in the roster.

Thanks to my 3 helpers who worked with me on the Stats.

Thanks for all the hard work :good:

Any idea about the mismatched faces & bodies? (check out Eric Young Jr. - Mets)

Mismatched faces/bodies can be on your end, but it can be the roster maker not using the official ID. The bottom line is does the install match the ID in the roster? Also, if you install a cyberface separately, did the cyber maker use the official ID and/or does it match with the ID in the roster.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I've never installed a cyberface separately as I am unable to get the "Total Installer Thingy" to work. Is there a way for me to check if "the install match the ID in the roster", though? I want to do whatever I can to help fix this and help you all out so no one else has these issues. Thanks again.

jshap.... In a situation like Eric Young's, he "originally" didn't have a custom cyberface number. Over time as cyberface numbers were getting assigned / changed, kyleb was giving players their "official" new cyber number. If you search this topic: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=53068 , for Eric Young, you'll see that kyle replied at one juncture: "Eric Young Jr 823, replaces Anthony Reyes". In this roster set, Young has the "correct" number, but the original MVP13 face for THAT number (823) is somebody else, in this case a White guy.

Therefore, somebody made a new Eric Young custom cyberface (see downloads: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8117). This particular face was made my jogar and he didn't usually follow the official ID list. But this is easily corrected (and it's just easier to follow the official numbers imo). Once you download this file, change each of the three essential numbers currently in it (in this case "217") to 823 (don't lose the "c" for these files). Then install.

Really appreciate the help on this, so I downloaded the file, am looking at it in 7-Zip, and have "c217.orl", "c217.ord" & "c217.fsh". So I should change those all to read "c823", but then how can I "install" without having to use the "Total Installer Thingy"? I am familiar with extracting files & copying over...

(Side note: is that all the "TIT" does [extracting &/or copying]? If so, I would love to be able to know extraction/copy locations so I can get away without having to use it)

Thanks again!

Probably a real stupid question, but where can I find the "bigGUI" app? I just searched through the "Tools" for MVP 2005 & couldn't find it. Hopefully this will be the last of my dumb questions. Thanks again for your help on this bud, I really appreciate it.

Here's a link to BigGUI: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=14

Personally, I use a DOS (aka command prompt) utility called eazip, because I've had issues with BigGui and EAGraph causing file corruption. For what you want to do, you could issue the following eazip command to add those files to models.big:

eazip +a models.big c823.*

This compresses the files and adds them to models.big

Here's some more information on the subject from a post I made 3 years ago:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=52167&p=622947

@daflyboys - didn't work, I think I made a minor mistake, I'll send you a PM.

@Jim825 - thanks for the help on this. I'm all for trying it that way, but I clicked on the link in the post, and the download for eazip is broken. I tried googling it, but I'd rather get a link from you than download something sketchy.

I'm having trouble getting it to work. I installed the files, and that seems fine, the rosters are update (awesome!), but when I try to start a game in Dynasty or Exhibition mode the game crashes. Any one no what the problem might be?

i am also having the same problem. it loads halfway in exhibition mode then crashes.

Robbie Grossman should be face 599

Derek Lowe can be deleted from the roster

Hector Noesi should be face 495

Mark Kotsay can be deleted from the roster

Andy Pettitte can be deleted from the roster

Mark DeRosa can be deleted from the roster

Chris Carpenter can be deleted from the roster

how do I remove this roster? This was the first one I tried, but now I would like to try the 1998 and 1927 mods. I tried copying the original "data" folder back over this one. I uninstalled and did a clean reinstall, and I even cleared out the "My documents" folder where gamesaves and profiles are saved. What next?