Tutorial for extracting/importing graphic files with EAGRAPH

raindelay7

i followed the instruction from this topic using eagraphic everything went fine just when i play with that uniform it crashes

pauly, explain exactly what you are trying to do and where you are having problems and i will try to help.

Ok, need some help, went through and did everything, got the message saying that it saved

Writing to C:Documents and SettingsOwnerMy DocumentsFuzzStudiosavesOakland Athleticsuniform-au001a.fsh

Where I'm stuck at, is how to get the files into the game?

Don't I need to get the f001a.fsh from somewhere so it's updated as well?

kid, not clear what prob is - explain exactly what you are trying to do and where you are having problems and i will try to help

Guys: My problem is, that I cant install the .fsf Files with the installers from the portrait-downloads?

The White-Sox and Ranger Installers work fine; the rest does not work :(

Sometimes: EA Graph Editor crashes also, when I put a lot of fsh Files in it...

Problem I'm coming up with.

I've added or modified various uxxx.fsh files in the models.big file several times (shoes, helmets) with EAGraph with no problems, but I just recently tried to import bigbully's batting gloves to overwrite the regular batting gloves.

I do the normal steps I do for the shoes and helemt and click on the bglt (glove) file and click on the Import Wizard button to import the new batting glove...BUT right when I click on the import wizard button an error message pops up about some access module error.

Any ideas why it doesn't let me change the gloves just like everything else?

i've tried this on 4 uxxx.fsh files and they all give me the same error...ONLY with the batting gloves. Everything else imports fine.

just ok the message and add the gloves as normal, after you import you might see the access message appear a few times, press ok and the gloves will import, it does it with the wristbands for me as well as gloves.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

1.Make sure you are importing them into the models.big folder, not the UncleMo.big folder. :o)

2. Inside of cyberfaces by jogar84 is a picture that shows you what to do. You could try that to see what you are doing wrong.

3. You should try KRAW'S INSTALLER THINGEE in the downloads section since it compresses your files for you and then imports them. I started using it this week and recommend it to you.

1.Make sure you are importing them into the models.big folder, not the UncleMo.big folder. :o)

2. Inside of cyberfaces by jogar84 is a picture that shows you what to do. You could try that to see what you are doing wrong.

3. You should try KRAW'S INSTALLER THINGEE in the downloads section since it compresses your files for you and then imports them. I started using it this week and recommend it to you.

Thank you very much. I'll try that!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived