Stadium Modders 2014

DaSteelerz

Is there going to be any guys out there editing new stadiums for the 14 season? I have photos from the game I went to at Comerica. We had some great stadium upgrades last season. I'd be willing to try and capture what I can from new stadiums around the league and I encourage other forum users to help out!

OK so I've decided to start modding Comerica myself. Pictures are still welcome for other stadiums! I'm doing PNC Park next. First come first serve on this. I'd like a sidekick or a few teammates to help. I know there are some out there.

good luck ! looking forward to your work

Currently I'm using Paint.net and using the NBA 2KX Mod Tool. (which you can get from this site, and Paint.net is a free download.) To get started, you'll need to get familiar with the two programs. Use the 2k mod tool to extract the files you wish to edit and paint.net to save the files for editing. There are a few helpful threads on this forum to help you get started. Any questions and I will try to help!