Who is doing what? and other dynasty related hints and tips

redsox

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Redsox, You might as well take my NYM dynasty off because i just wasnt able to get into it
Done!

Also, I have added apridham's Blue Jays dynasty, robbyankees092's Yankees dynasty, and the two CAP dynasties to my first post. Take care.

can someone post a link telling me where i can get kraws installer thingy 2.4 so i can install thespungo's uniforms. Don't post TiT becuz it's to complicated

TiT is not hard, you browse for the mod thats in the zip file and click it, then click do it. thats complicated?

I think I'm going to start a dynasty, but it's going to be a fantasy drafted one simlilar to the thread I just posted about rating my team, but I'm going to start over and redraft.

My choices are going to be either the Pirates or the Giants. (Not that it makes a difference as they're fantasy drafted. But would there be issues because there already is a Pirate dynasty? Also, are they're any other fantasy drafted ones on here?

edit: actually, I changed my mind and not doing it being as I will probably just give up on it sooner or later....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, check out the first post for some dynasty updates. I mainly deleted those dynasties that had died out and added a couple of other dynasties that have had some recent activities.

If I had deleted your dynasty and you are still going to continue with it, please let me know and I will add that back in. Take care and have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heres an idea:

Shares of one baseball team are sold as stocks, and the collective stockholders get to make decisions with a chairman of the stockowner board as the head decision maker. Because the team is owned by the mass public, it makes a lot of uninformed moves, I.E., trading for players who are overrated like Juan Pierre and Raul Ibanez and overrating runs, average, RBI, and wins.

I have updated the first post to include Sean O and TwentySeven's dynasty. Also, I have updated(removed and added) the dynasties that are currently running.

If you had taken off your dynasty from the list and you are still going to continue on with it, let me know and I will add it back in. Take care.

Archived