Who is doing what? and other dynasty related hints and tips

redsox

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone got anything in the works anytime soon? I plan on sticking with the Cubs again for this season, just wondered who's planning what.

I'm leaning toward taking a challenging team(maybe San Fran, TB), just don't know which one yet. I might run with the ChiSox this year though. I could see myself having some fun writing for them and Ozzie. :lmao:

My Cubbies will be in your good hands JR. :wink:

Good to see you, M. That sounds great, if you remember, last year was the first time I had ever played a season with someone other than the A's, but I'm telling you, I think I'm hooked.

I lost Theriot early on, and with the addition of Fukudome I can't stand not knowing how this season will pan out.

Either way, hopefully you get your page going again with whatever you do. I'll be looking forward to it.

Good to see you, M. That sounds great, if you remember, last year was the first time I had ever played a season with someone other than the A's, but I'm telling you, I think I'm hooked.

I lost Theriot early on, and with the addition of Fukudome I can't stand not knowing how this season will pan out.

Either way, hopefully you get your page going again with whatever you do. I'll be looking forward to it.

Yeah, I know how you feel JR. It's hard for me not to take my beloved Cubbies, just as it was hard for you to break away from your A's. I've never played a dynasty in the AL, so trying to get TB to play .500 ball would be fun. :)

I'm looking forward to the real-life Cubbies this year, as well as your dynasty with them. That lineup should be fun to play with. You got Fukudome making his US debut, and Dempster looking to crack the rotation as a starter. Dempster... who would have thought. :chin:

The Giants intrigued me as well with this being the post Bond era in San Fran. Plus I like playing in their park.

The Giants intrigued me as well with this being the post Bond era in San Fran. Plus I like playing in their park.

Excellent idea, that hadn't even crossed my mind. Wow, the first time in how many years?

That should be veryinteresting.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen it yet (Only skimming), but would anyone be interested in a single A or double A dynasty? For example, having to develop rookies and the whole send down and call ups? And a story line or two about MLB hopeful prospects?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived