Uniform Modding

hiheat32

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC's download don't have the Hat the Helmet files... I found a hat file in a different one, but still no helmet file... Anywhere else I can get these?

Also how do you remove or move the numbers on the front of the jerseys?

Edited by Sacrafice

Look, I sent you a PM telling you, basically step by step what you needed to do, and your response was to ask me to tell you how to do it step by step. As you can tell, i never responded. I am not sure how much better I can explain it than what I did.

There are tutorials, and threads all over this site, and EAMods that i read to learn this stuff. If my explanation wasn't enough, maybe those are. Do some research. They are easy to find.

As far as the BMPs, they came with the uniforms you downloaded. You already know that though, since you told me you tried to update them before.

There is not much else we can do for you than what we have already told you. One thing I can promise you though, is that no one did all of my stuff for me, and no one will do it for you. Asking us questions is not an issue either, but once they are answered once, what more can we do?

Look, I sent you a PM telling you, basically step by step what you needed to do, and your response was to ask me to tell you how to do it step by step. As you can tell, i never responded. I am not sure how much better I can explain it than what I did.

There are tutorials, and threads all over this site, and EAMods that i read to learn this stuff. If my explanation wasn't enough, maybe those are. Do some research. They are easy to find.

As far as the BMPs, they came with the uniforms you downloaded. You already know that though, since you told me you tried to update them before.

There is not much else we can do for you than what we have already told you. One thing I can promise you though, is that no one did all of my stuff for me, and no one will do it for you. Asking us questions is not an issue either, but once they are answered once, what more can we do?

We can ask him silly and foolish questions over and over like he does to us.

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted ask a specific question about uniform modding.

If I create a uniform and I want the numbers to show up on the the front or the chest, how can I make that happen?

Take the white sox for example, they have numbers on the front and side of there jersey.

How does it work?

Thanks

I am not positive, but I am pretty sure I have read on here quite a few times that it is set that way. Either they are already there, or they aren't. Doesn't matter what you do to the unis, if the game has them set up to have them in that uniform slot, they will have them. If that slot does not have them, they won't be there.

it's possible that an empty slot has them. the only thing is no one's tested all 15 slots for all teams. so the only way to know is to try. just remember that it's hard coded. so you can only get them if the slot allows it. if it doesn't, then you can't add them.

as for Tit, installation of uniforms are easy. take the two uniform files and rename them to your slot. you also need a bmp of the portrait named to the slot. say the tigers for example: u006n.fsh, f006n.fsh, and 006n.bmp. zip the three files up with winrar, winzip, 7z... and install it with Tit.

• 3 years later...

Does anybody know if there's a font template for block numbers and letters? An example would be the 1971-1983 home O's jerseys. I want to change the orange on black to cherry red on dark blue for the 1971 Cardinals. Can somebody help me???

Thanks,

BRobby05