Player Limit For A Roster?

Jaxen

At some point on this site I saw someone quote the maximum number of players you could have in a roster set before it crashed the game. Since I'm working on a 2012 roster I want to stay under that number, I've looked all over but can't find it. I posed it to roster updating guru Daflyboys but he didn't know. Any veteran modders know the number off hand?

The total number of slots is 3255, but the number has to be much, much lower.

At some point on this site I saw someone quote the maximum number of players you could have in a roster set before it crashed the game. Since I'm working on a 2012 roster I want to stay under that number, I've looked all over but can't find it. I posed it to roster updating guru Daflyboys but he didn't know. Any veteran modders know the number off hand?

The total number of slots is 3255, but the number has to be much, much lower.

The maximum number of players on a roster is 3250.

Much appreciated man. I guess I can use this thread as good as any other as far indicating my intentions for opening day. My plan is to get the 40 man roster as accurate as possible. From what I remember, some teams don't necessarily go to the 40 man limit. Guys who are out for the season or not scheduled to return until "mid-season" or later, will not be included in the lineups. Like before, injured guys will be available in a separate injured zip file full of .mep player files for importing to the roster via mvpedit.

Players who are injured, but expected to return in the first portion of the season and probably should be in the lineup instead of a current sub will be there.

Manny Ramirez will be made slow as ****! :)