Question About Mvp 2005

Vader

Hi DylanBradbury

Unfortunatly it didn`t work something is not allowing the schedule updater/year changer to work....I even tried to disable the anti virus to see if that did it but nothing...

Is there any other way that i can change the year to 2012..??

Sadly, Vader, I really can't think of anything else that would prevent the Schedule Updater/Year Changer from working. As far as I know, it's the only tool that can change the year.

Hi DylanBradbury

I was trying to see what is causing the schedule updater to stop working and when i ran the troubleshoot progam it was telling me that the updater was incompatible, since the other site is gone now do you know were i can download the latest version so i can see if it will happen again....

Thanks

Hi DylanBradbury

I was trying to see what is causing the schedule updater to stop working and when i ran the troubleshoot progam it was telling me that the updater was incompatible, since the other site is gone now do you know were i can download the latest version so i can see if it will happen again....

Thanks

I don't think the latest version is available. What I do know: I've never had a problem with the Schedule Updater. I'm running Windows 7, 64-bit, if it makes a difference.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Don`t be sorry you tried your best which i appreciate....

I am running Windows 7 64 bit as well and i never had this issue before so i am mystified as well, maybe if you have a few mins if you can speak to the other modders on the site maybe there is something that we both have missed...

Don`t be sorry you tried your best which i appreciate....

I am running Windows 7 64 bit as well and i never had this issue before so i am mystified as well, maybe if you have a few mins if you can speak to the other modders on the site maybe there is something that we both have missed...

Vader, I'm glad you appreciate my help. It's refreshing.

Best bet would be for you to message the site's modders. You'd know more about your computer and your setup than me.

Also, have you tried using the Year Changer on other total conversion mods or the default version of MVP? Perhaps there's something wrong with the rosters you're using?