Tampa Bay Rays 2010 Dynasty

dennisjames71

xxTITLEPAGEforDynasty.jpg

Welcome to the 2010 Tampa Bay Rays Dynasty

The year 2010 may mark the end of an era for the Tampa Bay franchise as they will more than likely look very different than the 2008 American League Champs. The possible loss of their star closer, Rafael Soriano, Carlos Pena, and All-Star left-fielder, Carl Crawford means that this could be the Rays last chance for awhile, at reaching the World Series. Let see what they can do…

*2010 Schedule

*Mid-Season 2010 Rosters

*Difficulty PRO (with Joe Rudis new sliders/datafile)

*Using a modified version of MVP 08 Baseball (updated stadiums, uniforms, and other graphics)

**SPECIAL THANKS to Dynasty Master Joe Rudi for sending me the template for the score/highlights**

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you great sensei of the Dynasty. :db: I have to say that your dynasties and bhurst99's video dynasties have been a great encouragement and very entertaining.

By the way, I am still going to follow through with my 1974 Yankees Dynasty...I just have to spruce some things up before I launch that one.

Thanks again for all of your help with the templates too!

This looks fantastic dj! How'd I miss this today?  :unknw:

Looks great man, can't wait to follow another MVP Dynasty. Good luck!

Yeah, since I'm a newbie at the dynasties I wanted to start adding the Pitching Matchup Screens before each game and I forgot to do so before playing this one. I quickly started another dynasty on another computer to grab the screenshot. Bear with me...I'm learning as I go along here. :hi:

So, the Yankees were 3-1 before Game 4 and they are now 3-2 after Game 5. Sorry for the confusion.

in your opening series against the Yankees they have a 0-3 record right? and game 5 said Yankees 3-1...WTF???

Hey man, thanks a ton. You were a tremendous help in me being able to get these dynasties up and running. As always, I'm going to be making improvements as the season goes on. :clapping:

Nice win dj! Looks like your pitching is leading the way.

Love your highlight board, absolutely beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Archived