A Different Outlook ( File Corrupted :-( )

Nameless

m5.jpg

m13h1.jpg

m13h2.jpg

m13h3.jpg

m13h4.jpg

m13h5.jpg

m13p.jpg

Side Note: If this is any indication of how the series going to go than its going to be one hell of a time trying to beat these guys. I can barely get any good hits although when I did 2 of them were home runs but I can't keep doing that for me to win against these guys.

m5.jpg

m14h1.jpg

m14h2.jpg

m14h3.jpg

m14h4.jpg

m14p.jpg

Side Note: Another tough lost to the Braves. Also another lost to the shortstop position as Woodward is out for 15 days with a MCL sprain. My depth at shortstop isn't too good since Reyes is still out as well so Jose Valentin will take over.

Love this Dynasty already...

Glad to hear that! More to come!

wow you are really chuggin along lol. sucks your SS position is already depleted this early in the season.

Haha yea getting no breaks, got no true lead off hitter. I have Endy Chavez but its hard to sit one of my outfielders for him. Only a few more days till Reyes comes back.

• 1 month later...

m7.jpg

m24p1.jpg

Ah finally to get more time to continue this. Been working a lot lately so haven't had any spare time to get things going again but Sundays should be my day to continue this. Anyway this is end of the first month and the next two months will be simmed since those are months I planned on doing. So expect recaps of each month fairly soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Not to bump this old thread again, but I was looking back at these dynasties, and was wondering if anyone still had corruption issues with their dynasties after 2 or 3 months of play? I used to get them a ton, but now my hardware is leaps and bounds better than it was back in 2009..