MVP 06 ISSUES : The OFFICIAL Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I took a few months off from playing the game. The final '06 mod wasn't done when I stopped playing. I did a complete xp re-install, mvp and mod reinstall with patch 5, and installed kg's rosters, portraits, and the progression mod. The game was running perfectly before, but now I get alot of lag and slow-downs. Basically to the point where it affects play, badly. I also did the "return to sim" option after the third inning of my first dynasty game, and it crashed. Does anyone know what the reason might be for the lag? It's not a computer issue, as I was running fine before. My memory, processor, and video card are all good. I was running the game at highest resolution with no problems before the final mod. Thanks for the help.

I took a few months off from playing the game. The final '06 mod wasn't done when I stopped playing. I did a complete xp re-install, mvp and mod reinstall with patch 5, and installed kg's rosters, portraits, and the progression mod. The game was running perfectly before, but now I get alot of lag and slow-downs. Basically to the point where it affects play, badly. I also did the "return to sim" option after the third inning of my first dynasty game, and it crashed. Does anyone know what the reason might be for the lag? It's not a computer issue, as I was running fine before. My memory, processor, and video card are all good. I was running the game at highest resolution with no problems before the final mod. Thanks for the help.

Nevermind about this. I just had to restart my computer. Sorry. But I do get a crash after exiting a game. Happens every time. Kinda sucks, because I can't start a dynasty. Any help or fix for this? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Well, first off I want to say hi, this is my first post but I've following this community for some time. I've been using your Mvp 06 mod and I've had a lot of fun playing the game with it, but here's the problem: in the dynasty mode, come certain time of the season, especifically before the all star game (mid June, early July, because it has happened to me three times, last time with 3 games left before the asg) in which I cannot continue with the season; if I click on "play today's games" or if I click "done" after a game, when the "simulating today's games" bar appears, the game just stops. I restarted my computer, I unistalled the game and reinstalled it. I even reinstalled windows (well that was because my Pc got infected with some virus :grin: ). The first time I thought the game was crashing because I didn' t use the schedule that was included with the pack, but i got the same result when I used it.

Oh, and another issue with the mod is that the mini games can't be played: when the mini game is starting, it just crashes to the desktop.

These are the issues that I have experienced. If these have been addressed in this thread before and answerd, then I'm sorry, I'll have to make a better search next time. Any help would be very much apreciated. Sorry if you find errors in the grammar or in my writing/typing. I'm from Peru and don't practice my english that much.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

I just did a system restore and I don't hear the constant chatter from the crowd. What file/files am I missing? I also don't hear any batter-up music. Any help would be appreciated. =]

i also don't seem to have the sounds coming off the bat, etc.

are these files all on the cd? are they on disc1/disc2? I found some on disc2, but not all of them. are the rest in compressed.zip in the disc1?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Not sure if this has been addressed, and if so, please direct me to the previous posting.

I just downloaded MVP07 and the patch today, when I went to play an exhibition game, no matter the teams and whether fielding aid is on or not, my infielders and outfielders just keeping diving and falling down when the ball is hit in their area. For example, a deep fly ball to center and my CF will just dive where he is and not move towards the ball. I cannot control the fielders from falling down/diving constantly. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? Please let me know if there is a way to prevent all the fielders from falling down on every play. Thanks.

Hello. Not sure if this has been addressed, and if so, please direct me to the previous posting.

I just downloaded MVP07 and the patch today, when I went to play an exhibition game, no matter the teams and whether fielding aid is on or not, my infielders and outfielders just keeping diving and falling down when the ball is hit in their area. For example, a deep fly ball to center and my CF will just dive where he is and not move towards the ball. I cannot control the fielders from falling down/diving constantly. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? Please let me know if there is a way to prevent all the fielders from falling down on every play. Thanks.

It sounds like you have a stuck or improperly configured thumbstick. I'd go into the Game Controllers control panel and check the calibration.

i do have problem when i play mvp06 mod in my dynasty the game is crash when come to Diamondback Stadium i do need to simulate the game .Everything thing work fine until Diamondback Stadium ..

Any help will be appreciate .

I do remark the catcher for Diamondback Kyle snyder the body white and the face black but the picture show he's white guy...

Archived