Building A Mvpmods Online League For Pc...

Barnes

OK, we are going to put this league on hold until the PC patch is released.

Please continue to join the League in-game.Also we might have some guys that weren't serious about playing in this league.So sign-up is still open.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to play, don't have much of a choice but I'll go with the Padres. If a better team opens up, sign me up. I would rather have a American League team.

if sign ups are still open I would be interested as well maybe as the angles

if sign ups are close then that's ok

I would like to play, don't have much of a choice but I'll go with the Padres. If a better team opens up, sign me up. I would rather have a American League team.

There will probably be some more Teams available as we weed out guys that aren't serious.For now the Baltimore Orioles is the last American League team available.I'll put you down for the Padres for now though.

rroy0824, I put you down for the Angels.I will send you guys a PM with the password.You can go ahead and join in-game but we are going to wait for a patch before we start the season.

There will probably be some more Teams available as we weed out guys that aren't serious.For now the Baltimore Orioles is the last American League team available.I'll put you down for the Padres for now though.

rroy0824, I put you down for the Angels.I will send you guys a PM with the password.You can go ahead and join in-game but we are going to wait for a patch before we start the season.

Thanks a lot. As a yankee fan I would love them so if the guy who has that drops, put me down. Otherwise, it'll be a nice challenge playing as the Padres ;)

If everybody that signed up joins in-game, we are going to have to back out and restart the League with 30 Teams.

There is only 3 Team left...

San Francisco Giants

Kansas City Royals

Pittsburgh Pirates

We still need 6 more to join in-game to get to 24, so I'm not sure what to do.

We might want to cut down the amount of games especially since we're starting late.

the next option is 52, If we don't get a patch by Mid-May then we could move it to 52 games.But if we get the patch in April or the 1st week of May then 104 is still doable.

I tried to send you a PM and it said that you cannot recieve anymore PM's.Maybe your box is full.I need to PM you the password.

Sorry about that, had a bunch of pm's backlogged from years past. They're all gone now, I can receive PM's.

Are we aloud to do trade talking while we wait?

Yea, you can talk trades, but don't ask me cause I love my Braves just the way they are.Except I hope they add Heyward before our league kicks off.

I don't know,I might deal Glaus if the offers right.

Any chance I can join with the Royals?

Never done an online league for baseball, but have done so for football (Madden). 90% sure I can be active enough. Also, I'm a Royals fan (from KS), so that's a perfect fit.

• 2 weeks later...

So is the league gonna start at the end of april regardless of patch or is the league just waiting for the patch and just redo the game lengths. Just curious haven't seen a lot of talk on the thread recently.

I would guess it won't start until a patch comes out or someone finds a fix for the online because the lag makes it almost unplayable. : (

• 3 weeks later...

Still patiently waiting for the league. AND the patch for that matter... 8)

Big'T'Stetson

Texas Rangers

Update from 2KSports.....

The 360 and PS3 patches has passed 2K's Quality Assurance and currently have been submitted to first parties.

The PC patch has also been completed and currently in 2K's QA for approval.

Thanks for your continued patience.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.... Patch released for the consoles, and PC patch to follow shortly.. possibly next week. (sooner would be nice :unknw: )

Still patiently waiting for the league. AND the patch for that matter... 8)

Big'T'Stetson

Texas Rangers

Update from 2KSports.....

The 360 and PS3 patches has passed 2K's Quality Assurance and currently have been submitted to first parties.

The PC patch has also been completed and currently in 2K's QA for approval.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Archived