Teamspeak Poll

Norag

TS for online league  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a TS server for the league?

• Yes
    • No
    • Please explain, I don't have enough info to vote either way.

As promised in the thread recruiting members for the online league, I'm posting a poll as to whether the majority of our members would like a TS server for the league. I figure it will make it easier to discuss trades and the like, as well as coordinate during games (such as bio breaks, ect. Since I've never played a 2K game online, don't know if there is a chat feature to say "hey, gotta go real quick". The other bonus? We can just BS about baseball in general!

Pretty simple, if you'll use it vote yes. If not, vote no. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, there's an option for that too. If we decide to have the TS, I'll cover the cost and help anyone needing assistance to get the software up and running.

• 2 weeks later...

Still plan on doing the TS server, since the yeas outweigh the nays. I just want to make sure that we get up and running before I spend the cash. Seems quite a few have had issue playing online (I haven't even been able to see another player except for once), so I want to make sure that everything is in place before make the commitment, since I'll be renting it for the duration of the season.

Archived