Mlb 2K12 Accessories Pack Progress

pena1

I will keep this thread updated as I continue to work on the global file...

We are going to have quite a bit of options this year as 2k has made slots for 5 different batting glove types and 6 different shoes.

so far...

NIKE Diamond Elite PRO Batting gloves [complete]

RAWLINGS Workhorse DFS Batting gloves [complete]

RAWLINGS 1050 T Workhorse [complete]

MIZUNO Vintage PRO G3 [complete]

3n2 Cleats [complete]

nike1.JPG

raw4.jpg

New for 2k12 - 2 custom bat models!

knob.jpg

UNDER ARMOUR Cleats [wip]

ua1.jpg

NIK HUARACHE Cleats [wip]

nike3.jpg

REEBOK PRO COOPERSTOWN LOW ZIG

ree.jpg

ADIDAS adiZero cleats

adidas.jpg

MIZUNO PRO G5 [wip]

miz3.jpg

WILSON A2K GLOVE / AKADEMA ADB 138

aw1.jpg

All Star Pro Elite Series: CM3000BT / Rawlings Gold Glove GGLESC21-125ca_fi.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job. Now if only 2k gave us a larger variety of baseball bat options besides color.

Thanks! They are moving along, should have some more updates tonight.

Unfortunately, There is only one bat logo slot in the file again this year, so I'll probably go with Marucci again but will have other logos in dds format included

yeah too bad they didnt have more open slots,this way everyone could use the style and make of bats ,cleats and gloves without having to change the global when u want to change.Id love to have at least 10 open spots for each team for unis.Would make things more simple...oh wait its 2k they dont like simple lolol

This is actually my first post on this site and I have downloaded numerous items from all of the modders in the past for the 2K baseball games. I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you all do in making this game more enjoyable. :good:

This is the Franklin Neo batting gloves

so almost exactly like the rawlings? I do like the mlb logo on the wrist though. I plan on using the TPX gloves for the 5th slot, not sure if Ill bump any of the 5 I've made so far for the franklins but I will make them after I get through the rest of the global file.

so almost exactly like the rawlings? I do like the mlb logo on the wrist though. I plan on using the TPX gloves for the 5th slot, not sure if Ill bump any of the 5 I've made so far for the franklins but I will make them after I get through the rest of the global file.

There are a lot of players that wear the franklin gloves. They're pretty popular.

There are a lot of players that wear the franklin gloves. They're pretty popular.

I know they are popular and quite a few big names wear them, I just dont know if i like them more than the rawlings workhorse gloves ;), but as i mentioned earlier I will make them as they should be pretty easy being nearly identical.

Nice pack! Also that 2k12 baseball is way too bright.

that has been taken care of :good: got the seams a little brighter as well so it makes reading pitches a tad easier and more life like.