Mlb 2K12 Accessories Pack Progress

pena1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing!!! Great work Pena!

Just a suggestion.....Nike Shoes....well.....I think you can update them and make them a little sharper..expecially the nike symbol....

Thanks!

It is the 2nd mipmap that is causing the blur on the check outline, I tried just about every sharpening trick I could think of to clean it up without any luck. I am already seeing a lot of things I don't like and will be updating the pack from time to time. If it comes down to it, I may just remove the small outline. This is also happening to the mizuno cleats unfortunately.

In the meantime, use dark colors as the outline and bump your AA as high as it will go to get the best look :good:

Thanks!

It is the 2nd mipmap that is causing the blur on the check outline, I tried just about every sharpening trick I could think of to clean it up without any luck. I am already seeing a lot of things I don't like and will be updating the pack from time to time. If it comes down to it, I may just remove the small outline. This is also happening to the mizuno cleats unfortunately.

In the meantime, use dark colors as the outline and bump your AA as high as it will go :good:

Yes but just as it's now makes the game a lot of better!

Having such official equipment makes a lot of difference for me :-) also 2k12 IMHo is a very good game...waiting for 2k Patch in may ^_^

well done, although I'm not a fan of the rawlings cather label on the chest protector. Instead I'd go for a straight script logo like this:

Yadier doesn't agree ha ^_^ . As much as I don't like this dude, this is what I used as the base.

3462iif.jpg

This is on my clean up list as well, though I wouldn't rule out doing more chest protectors in the future.

Ok so I want to insert the pink texture, (the mod tool works for me and I followed the FAQ section of global.iff)

Just need to find out where it goes.

and found the Bats:

Logo - 543:1

Wood grain - 543:0

Pine tar - 543:2-3

bat models - 543 : after 3

Colors

• 33 - red/black
  • 52 - Dark yellow
  • 57 - dk Red/black
  • 102 - black/red
  • 313 -blue
  • 315 - natural
  • 343- brown/natural
  • 398 - black
  • 452 - brown
  • 468 - black/natural
  • 841 - brown/black
  • 848 - black

football - 227, 232

Then what do I use to insert the pink.dds file for the bat.?

Edited by blyfactor

Pena, this is some very nice work. Thank you!

I noticed only one minor detail worth noting. The toe on the Nike Huarache's doesn't change -- only the outline of it does. Changing only the outline makes them look like a Huarache/Gamer/Keystone hybrid. (Gamer and Keystone outline the toe-piece.) Any chance a change could be included in an update?

For pics of the 3 models to which I referred, see here: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10002+12001+4294967160/t-Baseball_Cleats_and_Shoes#?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/f-4294966968/hf-10002+12001+4294967160

Ok question

hows this work U have this in your Download thread

Version 1.2 - Includes the MLB logos from DS's MLB Experience Mod! Thanks again man! [ADDED MISSING LOGOS 3.28]

Version 2.1 - 2k logos

Then You have this when I go to downloads

are available below.

Rate this file

Rating files helps other users!

star.png star.png star.png star.png star_off.png 14 Votes

Or leave a review

• 31.98MBDownload Pena1-2k12_Accessories_Pack_V1.3.7z
  • 31.98MBDownload Pena1-2k12_Accessories_Pack_V2.1.7z
  • 9.84MBDownload PENA1_DDS.7z

Then this is in your readme

for 1.3

Version 1.0 - 2k logos

Version 2.0 - Includes the MLB logos from DS's MLB Experience Mod! Thanks again man!

So 1 thing says another So which 1 Do I download with the MLB Experience Mod with it.???

------------------------

Ive installed this once but I reinstalled the Game again due to crashing, so wondering what I need again(yes I deleted the previous downloaded the for this )

so> Also going to my pink bat bat(already know how to so.)

So from the above which has 1 the MLB exp mod included

OK I figured it out - It took sometime to figure out after going in and out of the game.

And what does the WS stand for in the baseballs for DDS

EDIT::: Dang it Im being stupid and taking up posts in this thread - ITs world series ball.

Edited by blyfactor

It's a shame 2k limited one bat logo, because if you notice gold lettering is usually used on black bats, and black lettering on light color bats. For example: your black Louisville Slugger logo won't show on a black bat. The gold is probably the best choice for 2k since you can still make it out on a light color bat. Keep the logo's coming Pena1! Excellent work.