Pato'Ssliderv1.0

elpatorojas360

This is my Sliders. I was testing this for 10 games and, after tweaking some, this sliders really work for me. Very important start your settings in PRO, because that's affected directly in the game.

I updated the Batter Camera view (in Red). I'm look much better the position of the pitch and my timing are better. I take more balls, strikeout less and put the ball in play more accurate with the pitches physics.

MLB2K10 PC Version

360 Controller

User Batting

Contact 50 (More fouls and very good pitch counts)

Power 35-50 (This sliders depends in your skills at bat)

Bunt Contact 50 (Default in PRO)

Bunt Success 50 (I think this slider don't affect at all)

User Pitching

Pitch Meter Speed 100 (Too easy for average to top player)

Pitch Speed 55 (This slider is too important for draw walks for user and fouls for CPU)

Pitcher Break Influence 90 (This set affect your pitching control and result in very realistic pitch counts)

Pitcher Composure Influence 75 (This set, with AI Batting Contact at 40, results in very realistic variety in hits and fouls)

User Fielding

Throw Meter Influence 0 (This set is experimental for Cannon Arms glitch)

Fielder Speed 25 (Very good results in lifelike animations and really helps in Cannon Arms glitch)

User Running

Base Runner Speed 50 (This slider made very good results in extrabase hits and stealing)

Pickoff Success 40 (Occasionally pickoff outs. Very realistic results)

Catcher trow out success 50 (This set is default in PRO and don't affect more than Base Runner Speed slider)

CPU Batting

AI Batting Contact 40 (Too important with Pitcher Composure Influence at 75 for good and lifelike results in variety in hits and pitch counts, fouls, etc.)

AI Batting Power 80-100 (This set depends in your preferences and pitching skills)

AI Bunt Contact 50 (Default in PRO)

AI Bunt Success 50 (I think this slider don't affect at all)

CPU Pitching

AI Pitch Success 50 (This set represents the Pitcher's tendencies. PRO's default it's OK for me)

AI Strike Zone Tendency 45 (One click below the default and patience at the plate make great results in realistic pitch counts -With Tod Helton, I have an 12 pitches count and results in Base on balls-)

AI Pitcher Composure Influence 65 (Very important for capitalize opportunities and clutch moments in the game)

CPU Fielding

AI Fielder Speed 25 (Very good results in lifelike animations and really helps in Cannon Arms glitch)

CPU Running

AI Hit n' Run Tendency 80 (This set results in realistic behavior in CPU offensive tendencies)

AI Sacrifice Bunt Tendency 65 (In clutch situations is very accurate)

AI Squeeze Tendency 30 (Really rare situation, but helps)

AI Base Running Aggression 75 (This set results in very good variety in doubles and triples)

AI Steal Aggression 65 (CPU only steal with very good runners)

AI Steal Success 40 (In combination with Pitch Speed really helps)

My Camera's settings are:

Batter Batter

Zoom 10

Height 6

Pitcher 3

Zoom 1

Position 5

Height 4

Side Right

My Game Settings

Strike Zone Off

Pitcher Fatigue 50 (This slider is broken, but really helps and make very playable game. Definitively may wait until patch)

Catcher Suggestions On

Don't use the left stick at bat

*Please give me your opinion, thanks in advance and sorry for my English.

ElPatoRojas360 from Mexico City

Go Rockies!!!

Hey, Pato -

I just wanted to thank you for the sliders; so far, so good (only four games in to testing). After reading the MLB 2K10 for Xbox 360 patch notes from 3/16, I'm hopeful that once the PC patch comes out (assuming it has the same content as the Xbox patch) your sliders will prove even more realistic.

Now all we need is a sabermetric roster overhaul ...

i tested it on Marlins-Reds game...i played for marlins and i won 2:0...hanley and cameron maybin hit a HR( i play with left stick,sorry)..i got 6 hits they 5,i got 5Ks and they got 6 Ks...1 BB...i only changed pitch meter speed to 50 because 100 is too much for me,USER hitting power changed to 65...i think great sliders(sry my english)

i tested it on Marlins-Reds game...i played for marlins and i won 2:0...hanley and cameron maybin hit a HR( i play with left stick,sorry)..i got 6 hits they 5,i got 5Ks and they got 6 Ks...1 BB...i only changed pitch meter speed to 50 because 100 is too much for me,USER hitting power changed to 65...i think great sliders(sry my english)

I think the Sliders makes the game much better and enjoyable. The majority looks for real stats and pure simulation baseball, but it's only a game. May be tweaking my sliders according with your skills and experience results in better game so far. I'm still test and for the weekend try to tweak some sliders for polish the little aspects of the game. Sorry for mi insistence, but the patience at the plate is the key.

8)

yes but skills of every player are very different so setting the ultimate sliders is very difficult(yes patience at the plate :D:D,i have yanks franchices and a-rod struckout 3times,cano too,bud jeter hits grand slam)

I tested yesterday the batter camera view and I'm really impressed with results with this set:

Camera: Batter

Zoom: 10

Height: 6

With this settings I'm look much better the position of the pitch and my timing are better. I take more balls, strikeout less and put the ball in play more accurate with the pitches physics.

I updated my sliders in my first post and I'll be waiting if you agree with me.

:search:

Ive tried this sliders for just one game and it was a good one. I stil need to practice more with my timing when im hittin power

I won the game 2-1 had 8 hits, no walks, threw 7ks. The CPU had 6 hits and threw 9ks

Gracias pato, buen trabajo

I tested yesterday the batter camera view and I'm really impressed with results with this set:

Camera: Batter

Zoom: 10

Height: 6

With this settings I'm look much better the position of the pitch and my timing are better. I take more balls, strikeout less and put the ball in play more accurate with the pitches physics.

I updated my sliders in my first post and I'll be waiting if you agree with me.

:search:

yes,i take more balls and timing is better...thanks a lot

EDIT: i played with the Angels...i wasn't very patience at the plate this time( i set hitting power back to 50)

post-46978-126955695827_thumb.jpg

I was really tested my sliders and I think no more tweaking need it. I was played in my Franchise already 25 games and I´m very happy with the results, stats and situations in the game. I only waiting for the Patch (Double switch issue, errors, no-tired pitcher, etc) and for the NO BALL-NO ARROWS Mod when I´m pitching. I hope the Moders find the way to do it. :good:

hey man,

thanks for the sliders, i really love the challenge when pitching and thanks to you my game plays good now but i have one minor problem

i seem to hit only a few homeruns, most of the HR's I've hit so far came from bad pitches(batter's eye tells the pitch is right down the middle) and i use the power swing. i already tweaked the Power slider to 100 and still i only get one HR per 2 games. can i ask for suggestions from you???

thanks

hey man,

thanks for the sliders, i really love the challenge when pitching and thanks to you my game plays good now but i have one minor problem

i seem to hit only a few homeruns, most of the HR's I've hit so far came from bad pitches(batter's eye tells the pitch is right down the middle) and i use the power swing. i already tweaked the Power slider to 100 and still i only get one HR per 2 games. can i ask for suggestions from you???

thanks

I think one of the better things in this game is the physics when you're batting and the approach to reality in Pitcher-Batters Battle. The timing and ball position really helps for longs balls. I´m insist in patience at the plate, but the batters abilities, power and contact, etc, and gamers skills counts. I'm only use the left stick up when I want a Sacrifice Fly. Practice, timing, patience are my suggestions. Power slider may helps, but, believe me, Practice, timing, patience.

:hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived