My Royals Dynasty

mobiledawg

I played over 70 seasons with Royals. Actually from 2027-2030 I ran the Braves because the Royals didn't have a big budget and I wanted a new challenge. I came back to the Royals in 2031 and ran the Royals for the next 40+ seasons winning championships after championships. However my hard drive crashed on my old laptop so I lost everything :(

I played over 70 seasons with Royals. Actually from 2027-2030 I ran the Braves because the Royals didn't have a big budget and I wanted a new challenge. I came back to the Royals in 2031 and ran the Royals for the next 40+ seasons winning championships after championships. However my hard drive crashed on my old laptop so I lost everything :(

Is this back to the future....2027-2030?.....lol

• 1 month later...

Sorry dude :cray: !!!

Archived