Toronto Blue Jays Video Dynasty

bhurst99

I love your hightlights!

The best thing is that seems that they are becoming longer and longer!

Thanks and keep it up!

Thanks for the support. I don't want to make the highlights to long because then people won't watch them. I think one of my highlight packages runs five minutes.

Congrats on your great dynasty, fellow Blue Jay fan! The presentation looks really sharp. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the game. The graphics are nice, but the motions of the players...yuck! :eew:

If that's the best the video game industry can come up with, than I'd rather stay with my beloved 3-year-old MVP. ;-)

Congrats on your great dynasty, fellow Blue Jay fan! The presentation looks really sharp. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the game. The graphics are nice, but the motions of the players...yuck! :eew:

If that's the best the video game industry can come up with, than I'd rather stay with my beloved 3-year-old MVP. ;-)

I love MVP but the animations on The Show are very good. If they appear herky jerky in the videos that might just be due to the quality of my movies. I try to keep the size of the videos as small as possible but the result is the quality isn't that great.

Great Dynasty! I'm definitely following this.

When Do you play the tigers?

If I recall correctly we play the Tigers in about seven games. It's a four-game series. Cabrera, Sheffield and Ordonoez go completely nuts in one of the games.