4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF? Malicious code??? That's ******* crazy... AND RIDICULOUS... Fuzzy's editor has none of that... that's a boatload of bullshit.

I've been working in the IT field for quite a few years now. I've had to put up with a lot of 'real, ugly and scary' stuff... so that's why I'm laughing my *** off right now at those who think that the editor contains any of that. Bullshit.

Fuzzy makes a good point about the whole 'Freedom of Speech' thing... and though I don't know all the 'behind the scenes' details of this whole drama, if the program was taken down because of a couple of statements he included in the readme file, then, I'm sorry, but the MVPMods.com head honchos are just wrong... plain and simple.

I may get into trouble for siding with Fuzz on this one... but I have to do it... no matter the consequences... and I'm not doing it because we are 'buddies', but because he's right... and because this a preemptive attack against the will of anyone of us who may or may not disagree with you guys in the future... it's an attack to our freedom of speech and choice.

Now, Fuzz may be responsible for all this for mixing up personal stuff and business (as in his editor, being that it's up for public consumption... or that it 'was' at least), and that's reproachable, but still, that's not a strong enough argument to take down the editor and coarse a lot of people from their right to use it and enjoy it (especially when a lot of them see MVPMods as 'the place to be' when looking to enhance their gaming experience).

I'm really sorry that stuff like this has to tarnish and compromise the well-being of our community... but when something is wrong, I just can't stand with my arms crossed and do nothing about it.

Fuzz I seen u 2 going at the other day and I knew somethin wasnt right.But I would like to see both sides here come together and try too see eye to eye cause I dont wanna see neither of ya's go anywhere.Your right its only a game but if thats the reason they took the file down

"MVPMODS.COM -- HOME OF THE OFFICIAL MODSQUAD and MVP MODDING. DONT ACCEPT ANY FAKE IMITATION BOOTLEG BLOOMING WEBSITES. Enjoy ur site while it lastsl"

Im gonna have to agree with u on that 1 Fuzz but if I was Kraw I would be thinking that when people read this there not gonna even bother comin to my site.Man I just wish u 2 can come to some sort of understanding cause I remember the site that was up when MVP2003 came out and when it cracked I was disappointed and last year when MVPMODS got formed dude it was awsome they were the good all days and the site been runnin strong.Why cant we just get back too all getting along and helping each other out and the newbees who come here who dont have a clue.Thats whats all about isnt it.come on guys

Why cant we just get back too all getting along and helping each other out and the newbees who come here who dont have a clue.Thats whats all about isnt it

My thougths exactly... but apparently, that's a difficult task to accomplish... :cry:.

Ok - I'm FuzZ and The H on this one...IMO no one, and I mean NO ONE has done more for MVP in the past 2 years than FuzZ. Umachines and KC make great uni, Hory makes great portraits, I could go on and on...but FuzZ - FuzZ brings people together! His studio creation last year was A-ONE - no one took the time and effort to put a program together like that. Any for what? I don't know this personally but I'd be willing to bet that he didn't receive a lot of money in donations for doing it.

With his Studio last year you could:

- add uniforms

- change the names of the EA stock songs and import new ones

- change stadium names and team names

- change logos in the game

- add new stadium fixes

- and more

Now for the low level modders like myself, who have very little or no programming experience, we couldn't do this w/out the Studio. Not to mention the many hours FuzZ would help anyone w/the program - whether via this site, emails or instant messages. To keep his work off this site is just wrong.

Sure he has his differences w/people - who doesn't. But, he does it w/humor that make me and many others literally laugh out loud.

What about all the hard work FuzZ has done with the total classics? There's many people on this site that only play w/classic rosters and teams that FuzZ has help to develop.

I've personally never had issue w/Kraw - never spoken directly to him but these are my observations...Kraw is a crybaby. This isn't the first time he's threatened to leave this site. Heck, he's left the site before. When his feelings get hurt - he bolts. Last year he changed his name when he came back - why? People didn't know it was "the dude formerly known as Kraw" for months.

If you want to quit MVPMods - quit dude! You've got your own site. You want to try and give Trues a run for his money - do it. Let's see what you've got! Man up and leave - make your site better.

Trues - you've gotta put FuzZ's 2205 Studio back up here man. The game needs it - the site needs it. Keep this site #1!

bigbully,

You surely got my vote if you ever decide to run for Congress, hehehe.

With my post, I decided to keep a very calmed and politically-correct stance, but man, your post reflects my exact opinion about this whole thing, in a very open, with no sugar coating whatsoever, kind of way... you hit the nail right on the head :mrgreen:.

i dont know what's going on or why this is even that serious.

all i'm doing is preferring one site over another and letting it be known. I just have a preference.

good thing i got bigbully's uniform and bgyank's yankee uniforms in when i did.

Trues, please read the peoples' comments and take it under consideration man, and please, whatever u do, don't close this thread man. This thread has been properly clean, no vulgarity, and in good form.

Trues, Listen to ALL sides & All other Modders!..

But Kraw & fuzz You were once Friends Right? Come on Find a middle ground! Your Both GREAT Modders! Man on Man Here we are about to get 2 GREAT Classics & We may lose BOTH??

Ah Come On Thats not right for ALL of US!

I swear Im seeing Lennon vs McCartney All over again.. :cry:

Trues man this ain't cool.....

I......we all come to MVP Mods to enhance out gaming experience and to enjoy the community of other MVP'ers out there.

By taking down Fuzz's creation, you are denying us a chance to do that.:cry:

I highly HIGHLY doubt it containes any virues or whatever.

:roll:

Bring it back man, bring it back

man this is like crazy, this thread was supposed to be for like help for people who need help with the uni-editor

but yet im sitting here making an installer for iggybo(hot lindsay lohan one by the way!!) and defending my work all at the same time.

P.S, i know i've already gotten a couple of requests for installers for other peoples mods and i'll try to respond to the 9 or 12 of you that emailed, but i plan on releasing rolie's, finishing up iggybo's and stopping there.

ok, my ego's isnt in the way of anything. If you know me, i really don't have an ego at all. I'm not running around saying i'm the best at this or the best at that, i just do my own thing but more importantly, i do it my own way.

if anything, i'm guilty of being selfish! Yup, you read correct. I make programs so other people can make mods in a more efficient and timely manner so that way there's more things for me to download.

I'm guilty of loving uniforms, especially classic uniforms. I'm guilty of trying to make things easier so everyone can use it.

and more importantly, i'm guilty of speaking my mind and having fun while i do it and if that's wrong -- then man -- I never want to be right!!

and if u realize, last years uni-editor and this years uni-editor, i made it much easier for everyone to use. I improved nearly every aspect on emails that users sent me.

-How come there isnt a status bar to let me know the uniforms are installed?

-Where's the import button for the uniforms?

-I get these 2 black screens that pop up and disappear too fast?

-Carter told me i can install 10 uniforms, how come u only allow 9?

and the list goes on...so yeah, im guilty, i'm guilty for trying to make different aspects of the game moddable and as efficient as possible so me and people who have a goal, which is having the ultimate oldtime baseball game ever where it doesnt feel like it's a giant mod, but it feels like u bought Classic Baseball 2005.

That's why i make logos. That's why people joined in to help make team met's and classic uniforms. Thats why i made a uni-editor. Striving towards one goal and too make everyone be able to mod one way or another.

this is fuzz one. Love me for me!!

yeah thome, u know what, lindsay lohan average girl is a nasty chick, but lindsay lohan superstar paint brushed out freckles = one hot chick.

but u know, im also working on angelina jolie, and kylie minogue one -- so who knows which way it goes.

lol. It might just be a coin toss at the end.

My Honest $0.02

As much As I love Fuzz' accomplishments, I have to to consider Trues' action as unrefuted.

This community has enough animosity and lack of comradeship,at times. I differ from the current argument of freedom of speech and conclude this undertaking as an upholder of integrity and etiquette.

Where would I be without Fuzzones's uniform editor? The man has given has heart and hard work to this community, BUT It doesn't give Fuzzone the right to post an evident mockery towards Kraw, and disgrace the man publicly. I believe these differences should only be expressed between the two parties.

Sorry Fuzzone, but I support Trues' actions. I believe we are all civil and capable enough to quickly resolve this situation. I need this astonishing application more than ever for an upcoming release. The community needs this masterpiece.

:D Peace

man, talk about getting up in the morning and reading the news!

well, i will just say- imho, it is because of the modding and baseball

that we are all here. i do not wish to concentrate on non mod/bb issues

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY TO WORK THIS RIGHT AND DO IT TOGETHER

c'mon fellas...

FuzZ, Trues we all appreciate the work you both put in!

Peace brothers

Does this mean we are not going to get the all time great teams that are replacing the class A teams from Fuzz?I donated to this site because of Fuzz's total classics-My brother is setting up an account so he can send money here

Archived