4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

Ok, Come on now people.

Kraw was upset because fuzz used his real name in his message and I agreed that it should be removed. That's all. Why not keep your personal feelings about eachother just that.

I just don't need any more problems here, plain and simple.

I just can't win I guess. I thought I was doing the right thing here. My feelings about this place have really changed after reading this thread.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so i'll remove his real name but maybe i can still keep the message some how?

"MVPMODS.COM -- HOME OF THE OFFICIAL MODSQUAD and MVP MODDING.DONT ACCEPT ANY FAKE IMITATION BOOTLEG BLOOMING WEBSITES like what's his face's website."

or no?

What if i had said Martin Sheen?

would emilio estevez, charlie sheen, and their dad be knocking on my door?

ok, i'll reupload after i remove the message, but i'd like to keep some kind of message so someone get back to me.

Maybe it would be a Good Idea for No ONE to post anything about this anymore & just let it rest a few days.. let things calm down..

Fuzz & Kraw Just go ahead & work on your Stuff the next few days. Dont post anything. Then come back Mid-week & start anew.

:)

ok, it might be because of an outdated system or whatever the case and i really dont like to update windows files automatically since this is just a program mod after all, but i will upload 3 or 4 files you may require in the future and if it asks u for any file, u just copy and paste it urself into your system32 files.

it's no big deal really.

ok cool.

ok guys, i jsut posted it again.

I hope it passes the 7 tests of validity, the 14 tests of positivity, and the 6 chambers of time.

The only thing missing is a picture of me with a big smile giving you the thumbs up..

let me know if there are any problems. Thanks.

well this is what ur supposed to be doing:

- extract the rar file you downloaded to a folder, let's say it's named TEMP

- click on studio05.exe

- click on PATH button, choose your game directory(...MVP 2005 Baseball) and choose the folder you would like to install the actual studio(...mvpstudio). You'll notice there's a new folder button, u can type in whatever u want there.

- click done button

-click install button

-goto the folder you selected in PATH,which in this example is ...mvpstudio, and u should see the file uniedit.exe there.

-click on uniedit.exe and see if it opens up.

-tell me if u get that far

copy over the files that are in the System32Files folder when u extracted the studio.

There should be a FM20.dll, comctl32.dll, and comctrl32.ocx

copy them over one by one to your WINDOWSSYSTEM32 folder and when u copy it over, click on it.

For example, copy over FM20.dll to windowssystem32, now doubleclick on FM20.dll

by the way, what operating system do u have GoldenSuitcase and what folder did u extract the program too.

On the splash screen installer, what path did u select?

copy over the files that are in the System32Files folder when u extracted the studio.

There should be a FM20.dll, comctl32.dll, and comctrl32.ocx

copy them over one by one to your WINDOWSSYSTEM32 folder and when u copy it over, click on it.

For example, copy over FM20.dll to windowssystem32, now doubleclick on FM20.dll

by the way, what operating system do u have GoldenSuitcase and what folder did u extract the program too.

On the splash screen installer, what path did u select?

I have the same problem. I copied over FM20 and OCX file, but it won't let me copy comctl32.dll, since I already have a version of it in my system32 folder (a newer one, in fact).

Archived