Veesmack's Mod Corner

Veesmack

I took a break...just to clear my conscience. I felt like the I've had the past few months to be in a better state of mind.

I haven't been playing MVP much lately but it's still fun to make cyberfaces. It's always good to have a hobby that promotes creative freedom.

post-15844-0-80664000-1345911823_thumb.j

post-15844-0-87982100-1345912534_thumb.j

post-15844-0-60824500-1345913219_thumb.j

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'm going to make a lot of faces this season actually. I will probably make faces that have already been made by other cyberface artists only because they are ones that I'm most interested in making. But I'm sure I will make players who don't have a cyberface also. I'm basing my modding on the time I can allocate and what actually inspires me to do. Because I don't play the game as much, it's not as easy making as many cyberfaces. But I think as the season comes to a close and storylines are made, I will probably be my most active in using my creativity for MVP.

Thanks jogar. You are the greatest cyberface maker on the planet in my opinion so it means a lot to me.

My favorite thing about modding is being able make the impossible possible. Like taking a game from a fresh installation, modders make the impossible happen. I just completed recreating this face yesterday. You may know him as Britain's most famous footballer that is a recreation of his EA face from the FIFA series:

post-15844-0-69834900-1346708211_thumb.j

For the occasion of today, Labor day. I will releasing this face and others ones as well (it might take an hour or so):

I am not done with editing this face yet. I got to say this guy is one of the toughest players I've attempted to make due to his penchant for altering his face when he smiles in photographs. I'm glad to see him perservere after an unfortunate death in his family. His 200+ strikeouts are pretty impressive this year.

• 8 months later...

Yo guys! I am still alive and very much modding. I'm sorry I haven't been around but I will always be working with this classic always trying to get myself my favorite all time teams. I was thinking of at least getting at least one current player for each team done but I don't really make these that often. I feel bad focusing on some teams and not others but that's I can't do anything about it because this is just a hobby and nothing more. I might just release this and then another at the end of the year.

post-15844-0-88541000-1370303251_thumb.j

I took a break...just to clear my conscience. I felt like the I've had the past few months to be in a better state of mind.

I haven't been playing MVP much lately but it's still fun to make cyberfaces. It's always good to have a hobby that promotes creative freedom.

Well said Mauer (I mean Veesmack ;)!

• 4 years later...