Tywiggins Roster Editor

Wicked420

TY- Has the issue with names being duplicated been fixed? Sone one told me this was in version 2.2? Any other issues to be aware of? The editor has been great addition. I was playing in my 159th game and game was crashing, I seen that I had 3 the same players in the game on the same team I lost the whole season which I play everygame. Thanks again for the editor, I think I have vers2.3 now.

Version 0.23 and 0.24 don't have the player duplication problems.

I haven't encountered any other issues.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

if ur using tys editor one thing u maybe able to try is, players that u know who maybe close to retiring ,u can change the players years pro or if u want to keep them around even longer u could put a check in the rookie box and change the years pro to 0

• 1 month later...

I also keep a link to the latest version on this page:

http://tywiggins.eam.../downloads.html

I have been using this to get the latest version, for some reason when I run a full scan using macfee it picks up that mlb roster editor is a virus called "artemis" does the editor have a virus? Does anyone know why this is happening? Everytime I run a full scan I have to ge the link here and reinstall the editor.

• 2 weeks later...

I also keep a link to the latest version on this page:

http://tywiggins.eam.../downloads.html

I have been using this to get the latest version, for some reason when I run a full scan using macfee it picks up that mlb roster editor is a virus called "artemis" does the editor have a virus? Does anyone know why this is happening? Everytime I run a full scan I have to ge the link here and reinstall the editor.

The executable protection is generating a false positive. Don't worry about it. Just add it to the white list/exclusion list and continue.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone seen using the editor if you move many players to there teams due to trades or signings the lineups get corrupted where you may have to of the same postion and the change feature does not allow you to change the postion, when you try to play a game the game crashes. I have not been able to fix the issues, thank God I remember a former post saying to back up the save folder, which I restored correcting the issue.

The editor has been a good tool but it has corrupted some of my seasons with duplicating names and now the lineup issues. I have the current version of the editor. Has anyone had these issues and what do you do?

I think I have found a fix for my above issue, not sure if anyone else had the same issue. I f I moved a player to his new team the lineup spot he occipied would be blank and when you went to add a replacement you would have to of the same postion listed twice. Example: I moved Adrian Beltre to redsox,but he was the starting 3rd basemen for mariners, after revoing him I had a empty 3rd base slot but also a filled 3rd base slot and you can't change them. When you load your seasone and try to play the game it will crash to desktop. I had this happen a lot and had to restore from backup to fix.

The fix I found is before you move a player to a different team is to remove him from the lineup and replace him with a different player make sure you check each lineup for the team, there should be 4 of them,then you can move the player to the correct team, this seams to have worked and has not saused the game to crash when trying to play a game.

I am glad you got the editor to work for you.. I bought it a couple months back it has never worked for me..

I have the code and password and have tried and tried and tried to get it to work and nothing.. and yes Ty has tried to help.

I dont care about the $10 loss I just wish it would work.

Doesnt matter I guess cause 2k10 is soon to come out.. I hope its alot better.

2k9 drives me nuts at times, It mostly plays well but sometimes like last nite I had the Phillys vs the Pirates CPU vs CPU and with no one out and no one on base for some nutty reason the Phillys pitcher issued a free walk to the 1st batter... ????? Crazy..

Anyhow enjoy the editor..

I am glad you got the editor to work for you.. I bought it a couple months back it has never worked for me..

I have the code and password and have tried and tried and tried to get it to work and nothing.. and yes Ty has tried to help.

I dont care about the $10 loss I just wish it would work.

Doesnt matter I guess cause 2k10 is soon to come out.. I hope its alot better.

2k9 drives me nuts at times, It mostly plays well but sometimes like last nite I had the Phillys vs the Pirates CPU vs CPU and with no one out and no one on base for some nutty reason the Phillys pitcher issued a free walk to the 1st batter... ????? Crazy..

Anyhow enjoy the editor..

Thanks, What happens with the editor for you that it does not work, Has he tried to send you a new code and password?

I know you have to keep the 2 files in the same folder for it to work.

Yea he did try to help but for some reason it wont work.. My laptop has Stinking Vista so that could be it.

It would be nice to get it to work but oh well. I finally got walks in the game.. Just raising the hitters "drawing a walk" to around 85-95 and the Pitchers walks to 10 and Strikeous to 20 .. its not perfect but its a good start... I am getting 2-4 or more walks a game..

• 2 months later...

Hi ty, my god you are a businessman, pardon for my english... i´m from spain, and you know spanish people dont speak so well, im thinking about bought your editor 2k9 and 2k10, can you do me some special offer for this? I to fill with pride to you, you cash for all, in your web page, for the editors... well done, you are the one and only person to do this. contact with me at jonpakk@hotmail.com, and remember the crisis businessman, jua.

• 4 weeks later...

Ty with latest version of your editor can you make that you can change the pitching windups or can you add something to do this, I still play mlb2k9 and won't install 2k10 till The patch comes out then I can get the new editor>

Also does the new editor work for 2k9?

Archived