=Ds= Cyberface Request Thread

DetroitStyle

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 2nd the Middlebrookes face....Thanks

well, any of the Redsox cybers that have not been done as of yet. I think I have downloaded all that you great modders have posted so far.

But Thanks

Mac

Edited by mac70hr

• 4 weeks later...

I disagree, and challenge you to make a better one. Wait, you said cyberfaces are a pain to make. :facepalm: Considering there are only 4 or 5 people that make any on a consistant basis mainly the star players on each team or fillin requests, you should count your blessings little fella....

See? Not a bad job at all lil fella. Making a contribution is so much better than pointing out that you dont like somebody elses efforts. I rarely find a quality pic of any player to use. And Im only using photoshop or gimp, so i cant change headshapes and facial shapes. I'm not that interested in using Blender to "perfect" every player like modders such as TwnLove do. :good:

See? Not a bad job at all lil fella. Making a contribution is so much better than pointing out that you dont like somebody elses efforts. I rarely find a quality pic of any player to use. And Im only using photoshop or gimp, so i cant change headshapes and facial shapes. I'm not that interested in using Blender to "perfect" every player like modders such as TwnLove do. :good:

I think the issue lies more on lining up the facial features on the face you want to make over the existing face you're modding over. This way you don't get the nostrils/mouth/chin stretching out and looking irregular. It's how we used to do it back in the days of MVP 2005 when we couldn't edit the headshapes before. We'd look for a face/headshape and mod over that, making sure the face we made fit properly over the headshape the texture would map over.

Not knocking your work at all pal. You put tons of work into this game of ours. Much appreciated indeed.

• 1 month later...