Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Kccitystar

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anybody with problem #3 using VISTA ..... files and game react differently than in XP depending on what your doing... u think replaceing all files in uniforms.big might work???
i just realized the reason for the black boxes is because there is no screen for that jersey in the .fsh file

Here is my problem, regardless what team and which stadium I am playing. Whenever I try to play a second game, the game will load, and when it just about to start, it crash back to the desktop. I can play one full game fine, it is the game I am trying to play after that is having this problem

Do you use a No CD?

wonder if this helps...

found Kraw's living large file for mvp2007. ran TIT to install to default location. kept getting mvp2005 has encountered a problem no matter what i did. moved it to c:mvp2007 (the entire folder) and it worked like a charm. not sure WHY this worked but it did. i made sure to completely uninstall my old mvp install (which was in the mvp2007 folder) and deleted the entire folder prior to running TIT

Hey im having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters...I had kg before with no problems and now it crashes to desktop with any team i try to load a game with...i tried using all of the Big schoomz models .big and it did nothing to help...and i also checked to see if it was the stadiums or unis and reverted to old ones... and it isnt that...so its def the rosters....anyone have a remedy for this...kus i wanna get back to my dynasty soon ...thanx

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, here's a crashing question for ya:

So I'm getting crashes with Julio Lugo and Willy Taveras. Games crash before they come to bat and the game crashes when I try to edit them in the roster management area. Using my powers of deduction, I'm assuming this is a cyberface issue. However, I've checked and re-checked both of these faces and they appear just fine. I even extracted them from the 07 models.big, so I don't understand why they would be malfunctioning. Also, if other people were having problems with Lugo, you know there'd be a thousand threads from Boston fans complaining about this, so I'm guessing this is a problem on my end.

So this has stumped me... anybody here care to take a shot?

EDIT -- so I've just been going through and seeing who else is crashing my game and there are a few other names -- Coco Crisp and Yorit Torrealba. I'm sure there are more, but I'm done investigating because it's a lot of work to keep starting the game up every time.

I tried changing Lugo's face back to a default face and it solved his crashing issue, so I'm guessing this is 100% a cyberface issue. Again, however, my faces all appear to be fine and a lot come straight from the 07 models.big. My rosters are perfect and I installed the faces using both TiT and Installer Thingy -- good luck solving this one.

and now you will be banned because we dont talk about illegal copies

No, he'll get one warning about this but even that is generous because this guy is obviously an idiot.

mine works 100% perfectly when I play in dynasty mode. However it just keep crashing whenever I try to simulate in owner mode. I think the problem with mine is that this isn't a legitimate copy, downloaded from torrent, and that's why it got some flaws that may affect the game.

So you actually want help after you admit that you downloaded this game illegally? Forget it. Go play Madden or something else.

here is a hint... reread the sentence, then go back and clean it up. your problem is spelling and run ons up the ****.

is it in TB because it could be stadium

it could be cyber

it could be jersey

it could be a ton of things

Hilarious....ever read anything you have ever posted?

Alright, here's a crashing question for ya:

So I'm getting crashes with Julio Lugo and Willy Taveras. Games crash before they come to bat and the game crashes when I try to edit them in the roster management area. Using my powers of deduction, I'm assuming this is a cyberface issue. However, I've checked and re-checked both of these faces and they appear just fine. I even extracted them from the 07 models.big, so I don't understand why they would be malfunctioning. Also, if other people were having problems with Lugo, you know there'd be a thousand threads from Boston fans complaining about this, so I'm guessing this is a problem on my end.

So this has stumped me... anybody here care to take a shot?

EDIT -- so I've just been going through and seeing who else is crashing my game and there are a few other names -- Coco Crisp and Yorit Torrealba. I'm sure there are more, but I'm done investigating because it's a lot of work to keep starting the game up every time.

I tried changing Lugo's face back to a default face and it solved his crashing issue, so I'm guessing this is 100% a cyberface issue. Again, however, my faces all appear to be fine and a lot come straight from the 07 models.big. My rosters are perfect and I installed the faces using both TiT and Installer Thingy -- good luck solving this one.

Have you made sure that all those faces have the necessary attachments (metal bin and name) included? Sometimes that's a reason for random crashing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived