Wbc Caribe 2013... Soon!

HFLR

when i try to register at mvp caribe, it say security error, can somebody help my s.v.p

I wish I knew. Seems to be an server error on their side, so we really can't do anything. The Kotaku article about the mod even points to their website, but you need to be logged in to download something, and you can't create accounts. Hopefully they're aware and working on it, and I'd imagine if HFLR comes back and reads this thread, they will surely know about it then.

hello guys I have a problem after installing the patch in the game folder I click on the desktop icon but the game does not tell me to insert the disk where am I wrong? thanks :sorry:

It means you didn't read the directions correctly. The Caribe mods have installed in this way for years and this one is no different. You missed something.

I read the instructions anyway thanks for the help nice welcome for a new user as well not write in the forum <_<

Exactly what did I say that was wrong? I said you didn't read the directions correctly and that you missed something. Is that really that bad? It happens. Especially to new people. Somehow you made a mistake somewhere because when I installed this mod it worked perfectly. Again, it happens.

Yankee 4life excuse but I'm looking for a solution to the problem of reading on the forum also mvp caribe but I only found that in my case the solution can not be said what the hell does this mean? keeps telling me to insert the disc but I have a folder where I put the patch :sad:

Yankee 4life excuse but I'm looking for a solution to the problem of reading on the forum also mvp caribe but I only found that in my case the solution can not be said what the hell does this mean? keeps telling me to insert the disc but I have a folder where I put the patch :sad:

Hold it. Have you successfully installed this WBC mod yet? Have you got past the installation part yet?

I installed the patch according to the instructions by putting everything in the game folder but it keeps telling me to insert the disc help meeeeeee 8P

Wait a minute. What patch are you talking about? I read the Installation instructions again and it says nothing about a patch. Are you talking about the official patch released by EA years ago? If so right now just concentrate on installing the mod as the instructions say.

I have a similar isssue. I have the game installed in a different path, and i know it says must have it installed in the default location, but i don't. Anyone have a clue on how to get it to install to the proper folder, and have the correct path name so that it isn't asking me for a CD ?

Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but im having lagging issues. I turned down all the settings and its still lagging. Ive never had a problem with lagging until now.

EDIT: Tried turning vertical sync OFF, still skipped but it was noticeably better. Then tried a reinstall didnt fix anything. Im stumped on this one.

Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but im having lagging issues. I turned down all the settings and its still lagging. Ive never had a problem with lagging until now.

EDIT: Tried turning vertical sync OFF, still skipped but it was noticeably better. Then tried a reinstall didnt fix anything. Im stumped on this one.

SESbb30 I'm kind of puzzled by this too. After I read your post I left to play another game in WBC to see if I would maybe get the same problem but I didn't. This mod plays just as well as the other mods I've downloaded from here. I'm sorry I did not have any answers for you.

• 2 weeks later...