Mvp 14 Baseball- Work In Progress

dennisjames71

Hey Y4L,

You know, you do have a good idea there…but I am OK with keeping it “open” here for the time being. My reason, is that I want to try to stimulate some initial interest in the mod and just throw out some of my ideas I’ve been working on. To be honest, I haven’t even spoke to kyleb and daflyboys to see if they are gonna be in with a full-fledged mod and I didn’t want to just assume they were either. Of course, I am at their disposal with this project at anytime. I feel I can stave off any “When is it coming out?” questions for the time being and if it gets ridiculous; then we can make the move to the Modder’s Den. I truly appreciate you concern regarding this. Much Thanks.

Hey Y4L,

You know, you do have a good idea there…but I am OK with keeping it “open” here for the time being. My reason, is that I want to try to stimulate some initial interest in the mod and just throw out some of my ideas I’ve been working on. To be honest, I haven’t even spoke to kyleb and daflyboys to see if they are gonna be in with a full-fledged mod and I didn’t want to just assume they were either. Of course, I am at their disposal with this project at anytime. I feel I can stave off any “When is it coming out?” questions for the time being and if it gets ridiculous; then we can make the move to the Modder’s Den. I truly appreciate you concern regarding this. Much Thanks.

You got it Dennis. Anything you want.

There may be a problem with the Cubs uniforms this year Dennis. Seems as if they are going to be wearing ten different ones in 2014.

LOL! Ummm yeah I did see that a few weeks back...but I don't know if I will make all of those since they will be worn in likely only a single game during the season. Luckily I've made many of those years' Cubs uniforms and I will see what I might fit in. Besides, I'm starting to have nightmare with the prospect of making those new Akron Rubberducks and El Paso Chihuahuas MiLB uniforms in the coming weeks. Sheesh!

LOL! I couldn't agree with you more. Almost all of these uniform updates are downgrades in my opinion (from the previous year). The Boston away uniforms are better, the Royals and A's are decent; but those Braves one's are horrendous. :bad:

Boston looks great. The red is way better than the boring blue road. The old green A's jersey was better, but this one is nice too. The Giants and Royals look great, but I wish the Royals would wear those with white pants.

The worst of them all is that the Dodgers feel it is necessary to have both of these jerseys in the rotation this year.

los-angeles-dodgers-road-grey-authentic-

LA-Dodgers-New-Road-Alternate-Jersey-201

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This looks super sweet so far. Just a heads up, all of the most recent rosters that have come out have had (as an example) Eric Young Jr. with a white face on a black body. Will yours/this update have that as well? I've been looking for a fix, but haven't been able to come up with anything yet. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

One other question on this, when this is released (I can't wait, seriously, I check every day, multiple times), will the rosters be accurate as of the RELEASE date or OPENING DAY rosters? Personally, I'm partial to the latter (then with 1 update after the trade deadline), but will be stoked no matter what. Looking forward to this release, hope it's all going well, thanks!

One other question on this, when this is released (I can't wait, seriously, I check every day, multiple times), will the rosters be accurate as of the RELEASE date or OPENING DAY rosters? Personally, I'm partial to the latter (then with 1 update after the trade deadline), but will be stoked no matter what. Looking forward to this release, hope it's all going well, thanks!

WIth MVP12 and 13, it was opening day rosters, with the injured players in the lower level minor league teams.