Can A 2012 Total Mod Be Done?

Gordo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And somebody has to make the faces and the portraits and the players in MVPEdit and maybe even the audio. If somebody really wants to put that sort of time into the project, I'd really rather have them help me with some of the more essential upgrades that need done.

Again, I'm not against it, but I'm busy just trying to get this done before The Show 13 comes out :p .

Question for everybody - how should we handle teams that we don't have updated stadiums for? I'm talking about the stadium name in the LOC, the stadium select screen and the stadium audio. Leave them how they are or go ahead and change them so that if a new stadium pops up it's a simple drop into the game?

Question for everybody - how should we handle teams that we don't have updated stadiums for? I'm talking about the stadium name in the LOC, the stadium select screen and the stadium audio. Leave them how they are or go ahead and change them so that if a new stadium pops up it's a simple drop into the game?

I would vote for changing them and have it say somewhere in the readme file that if an updated version comes out people can update it just by downloading the new stadium.

The entire Phillies organization players listed above that were needed.

Ok, the portrait thread. I'm using a version of ar_key's roster that isn't released yet. As he completes each organization, I go through it and make any needed adjustments and find portraits that are in need of an update or missing.

Just about done w/ Phase 1 of BaseUp Rosters. 25 man rosters; correct jersey numbers; latest major injury reflections; need to get changed ID numbers that you guys have been doing in there. After that.... 40 man are next and hopefully do that within a 2 week period.

I got 15 players done this evening; That's the Ironpigs needed and almost half the Reading Phils. I will finish up tomorrow evening- I got work in the morning...lol. I'll shoot ya everything tomorrow night or Tuesday.

Philadelphia Phillies organization:

Lehigh Valley IronPigs:

2538 - Andres Blanco Done

8446 - Tyler Cloyd- Done

7769 - Tom Cochran Not in My Roster BMP and Alpha fixed

9849 - Austin Hyatt Not on My Roster BMP and Alpha fixed

8428 - Derrick Mitchell Done

8432 - Cody Overbeck Done

6939 - John Suomi Done

2529 - Rich Thompson Done

Reading Phillies:

4607 - Tyson Brummett No FSH; BMP and Alpha fixed

5395 - Leandro Castro Not on Roster; No good picture

8402 - Chance Chapman Done

6983 - Justin Friend Done

8450 - Troy Hanzawa Done

2869 - Cesar Hernandez Done

7217 - Tug Hulett Not Done

7519 - Jiwan James Not in my Roster BMP and Alpha fixed

8440 - Tim Kennelly Done

8452 - Christopher Kissock

8447 - Trevor May

3013 - Juan Morillo

4902 - Jon Pettibone

6649 - Julio Rodriguez

2758 - Darin Ruf

6327 - Mike Spidale

8441 - Steve Susdorf

2032 - Joe Thurston

Clearwater Threshers

6125 - Miguel Abreu

9837 - Miguel Alvarez

3286 - Jeremy Barnes

9887 - Jesse Biddle

9831 - Lisalberto Bonilla

8069 - Albert Cartwright

9827 - Garrett Claypool

7601 - Brody Colvin

9888 - Edgar Duran

9886 - Perci Garner

9885 - Tyler Knigge

9847 - Kyle Lafrenz

9826 - Peter Lavin

9828 - Adam Morgan

9834 - Jim Murphy

8405 - Darby Meyers

9840 - Hector Neris

1481 - Juan Sosa

9839 - Bob Stumpo

6130 - Brandon Tripp

9836 - Austin Wright

I just wanted to say that I have been lurking (not trolling) around here for the last 7 years since 2005 and I admit this is probably my most anticipated release thus far. I know you guys have the skills and will do a great job and I can't wait to enjoy your hard work.

Edited by Seven7