Can I Run This Game?

sask3m

Hi. I just got my son's old computer which was a site better than mine but it is a couple years old itself (i think).

Anyways it has: - AMD 64X2 Dual Core 3800+ cpu

-2 GB Ram

-Nvidia 7950 GT Video Card.

Any chance i will be able to run 2k11, not sure if it will require more horsepower than 2k10. Thanks.

You know, you will be fine running 2k10 with that setup and I don't think you would have any problems running 2k11 on your system. The minimum (video card) requirements for 2k10 called for a 256mb nVidia geforce 7 series and your vid card should have double that memory at 512mb. Your system RAM and processor is just fine for it.

I would say that you could pretty much run everything at MAX definitely for 2k10 and likely for 2k11. You might also wany to check out this Gamebooster program: Gamebooster

It's a little program that runs in the back ground but it basically kills unccessary processes that could slow down gameplay for some titles. It's free but I paid the $10 (I think) for the full-fledged version and I think it works great myself. Good luck! :good:

Hi. I just got my son's old computer which was a site better than mine but it is a couple years old itself (i think).

Anyways it has: - AMD 64X2 Dual Core 3800+ cpu

-2 GB Ram

-Nvidia 7950 GT Video Card.

Any chance i will be able to run 2k11, not sure if it will require more horsepower than 2k10. Thanks.

You know, you will be fine running 2k10 with that setup I don't think you would have any problems running 2k11 on your system. The minimum (video card) requirements for 2k10 called for a 256mb nVidia geforece 7 series and your vid card should have double that memory at 512mb. Your system RAM and processor is just fine for it.

I would say that you could pretty much run everything at MAX definitely for 2k10 and likely for 2k11. You might also wany to check out this Gamebooster program: Gamebooster

It's a little program that runs in the back ground but it basically kills unccessary processes that could slow down gameplay for some titles. It's free but I paid the $10 (I think) for the full-fledged version and I think it works great myself. Good luck! :good:

Hey thanks for the info! That would be great if i could run it.

I know 2k10 was a bit of a bust but from some of the new info coming out hopefully this years version will be better. I have a PS3 and play "the show" on occasion, i just like the mods you guys here do.

By the way did online work for 2k10?

Hey thanks for the info! That would be great if i could run it.

I know 2k10 was a bit of a bust but from some of the new info coming out hopefully this years version will be better. I have a PS3 and play "the show" on occasion, i just like the mods you guys here do.

By the way did online work for 2k10?

Well, I bought the X-Box 360 version back in May and the online worked on that of course but I only recently bought 2k10 for the PC back in November at a bargain price of 12.99 and I never tried out the online portion of it. I mostly play it for the Career Mode and I like the fact that I can enjoy all the great mods from this site for the PC version...I don't even touch the xbox 360 version anymore.

Archived