No Videoscreen In The Game

JoernIII

• 1 year later...

Hey. I recently noticed I have the exact same issue, and I don't have any mods installed. Now that I think about it, it's been an issue for some time, but I never actually realized it... I know the game once showed 'Jumbotron' images while in My Player mode, but it definitely doesn't now. Unfortunately, I didn't notice when it actually stopped working, so I don't know what possible changes to my computer config (drivers, etc.) may have caused it. I have tried playing the game on a 2nd PC and it also has the issue. Let's try to narrow down the cause, OK?

Both of my PCs (one's actually a laptop) have AMD/ATI CPUs & video cards; PC has a Phenom II 720BE & HD4890, while the laptop has an AMD Llano A6-3500 Fusion w/ its integrated 6620G GPU.

I play the Steam version, which has the 1.1 patch.

Neither has any mods installed.

I've tried a few recent AMD Catalyst driver versions (11.7, 11.9, & 12.1), but the problem persists. (Note: I have some much older versions stored locally, so I may experiment with some 2010 drivers, specifically 10.1, 10.4, 10.5a w/ hotfix, 10.7, & possibly 11.1.)

Lastly, I also have access to a few additional PCs w/ gaming-capable hardware, one of which has an nVIDIA 8800GT in it. Running the game on that one would serve to narrow or expand causality greatly, so it's definitely on my to-do list.