Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as I suggested, why not make them yourself?

Image76.png

Jim: I really wanted to do somethig like this for the Yanks. You know my point about NYY concept uniforms, but it really looks sweet. I'd like to know what some Yankees fans think about a fantasy uniform. Another idea is making them look like Majestic BP jerseys. Btw: I'd remove the patch this time.

UM already has that as an atl. in his uni set. I'm talking about that uni, but red , and has a tomahawk. Like the red scarlet jersey, but away.

sorry, for some reason i thought you said blue but i guess i wasn't reading. i also didn't know about the one UM made otherwise i wouldn't have made this one. oh well.

Jim: I really wanted to do somethig like this for the Yanks. You know my point about NYY concept uniforms, but it really looks sweet. I'd like to know what some Yankees fans think about a fantasy uniform. Another idea is making them look like Majestic BP jerseys. Btw: I'd remove the patch this time.

I'm sure whatever you decide to do will look fantastic, I added the patch as the uni seemed a little plain? maybe the NY on the sleeve might work better?

BLUE JAYS please. i remember the concept uni that cubsfaninfla made in the fantasy uni's thread. it was sick. are you gonna make ur own design, i hope u do the jays

here ya go: A twist of cubsfaninfla's original design. Added the black outline and black bluejay.

jaysconcept7cn.jpg

A Braves atl. would be nice. Perhaps a jersey like the red sunday atl. but is an away jersey and say Atlanta instead of Braves on the front. Maybe even a jersey just like the home but is all black. Whoa those sound good! Could you do those and put them up for DL please?!

bravesconcept1yd.jpg

Archived