The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghostdog- nice quality pics is what is holding me back. I am anxiously awaiting the new Pressbox photos to be released, it should make for a very exciting flurry of new cf releases in the coming months. I really want to do more prospects as they are the guys that really need faces but workable pics are difficult to find. Bodhiball does such nice work with iffy textures that I am thinking about just leaving that to him. Of course, if the new Pressbox photos yield a nice crop of prospect mugs then I'm all over them!

My main goal (I know, it keeps changing) is to try to get most of the role players in the NL East done & then focus on re-doing the games biggest stars so that, if possible, I can assure that those most deserving will be well represented. Basically, I want to eradicate any and all of the EA originals because the mod community has clearly shown that our work is far superior & if this game is going to be played for another 3-5 years its QUALITY cyber faces, stadiums & uniforms (and of course ROSTERS, Sorry KG!) that will make that possible.

KG- any of the guys Ghostdog mentioned or basically any top 100 prospect (or thereabouts) who is currently faceless. While we're on topic, when do you plan on releasing all the cf's you've been working on? I'm anxious for the Kouzmanoff.

Keep the requests coming guys but accompany them with pics if at all possible.

I hear you man. All i have found so far are small pics which i realize are not even worth to send them your way. But i want to encourage you to keep up your hard work. I truly have a lot of respect for all modders on this site, including you. Your last Phillies faces really enhanced my personal gaming expierence and i'm looking forward for your upcoming output.

I really appreciate it...

Archived