Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

Hey KC, I posted in the general room, but don't think you caught my post.

I did the Yanks you made, and they are absolutely spot on. I did notice two minor things though (I don't mean to nitpick).

The Nike Swoosh on the batter's right hand is backwards, facing the camera. I don't know if you can change it, but they still look great anyway.

Also, the color of the number on the away unis is a little light, not sure if that is due to my settings or the unis themselves. Most likely something on my end.

One query, when you did the Minnesota Twins unis, did you enlarge the number on the front of the jersey at all? They are absolutely tiny on the game, and it would be AWESOME if you could fix that.

Keep up the awesome work, man. Everyone appreciates it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did the Yanks you made, and they are absolutely spot on. I did notice two minor things though (I don't mean to nitpick).

The Nike Swoosh on the batter's right hand is backwards, facing the camera. I don't know if you can change it, but they still look great anyway.

- I know. I'll be changing it prior to release.

Also, the color of the number on the away unis is a little light, not sure if that is due to my settings or the unis themselves. Most likely something on my end.

-Not sure if I can fix it or anything but I updated the uniforms, not the numbers.

One query, when you did the Minnesota Twins unis, did you enlarge the number on the front of the jersey at all? They are absolutely tiny on the game, and it would be AWESOME if you could fix that.

-Sadly, no, I didn't. Sorry.

Keep up the awesome work, man. Everyone appreciates it.

-It's only the beginning. Only the beginning.

" If its in the game, we put it there"

Hilarious!! :lol:

Curious if this game would be so popular if EA did everything right the first go round. Then you all would be bored discussing box scores and such with nothing to tinker with.

Looking forward to the Unis KC! Hopefully they are up before I go out tonight.

kccitystar, Can you make sure that you fix the problem that ea makes with the orioles uniforms? The home, away and alt helmets should be all black, without the orange bill. Home hats have an orange bill, away is all black and the alt and spring training hats have the new "O's" logo which can be found at chris creamer's site. Thank you in advance for your great work and the time that you spend doing them.

i prefer my PS2 controller

I am currently using my ps2 controller and running my computer through my tv with perfect graphics.

Plus, if there happens to be a glitch (lefty bug, anyone?) with this years version it can be fixed in the pc version, while the consolers are stuck with the bug.

kccitystar, Can you make sure that you fix the problem that ea makes with the orioles uniforms? The home, away and alt helmets should be all black, without the orange bill. Home hats have an orange bill, away is all black and the alt and spring training hats have the new "O's" logo which can be found at chris creamer's site. Thank you in advance for your great work and the time that you spend doing them.

Thanks for the tip. I was planning on releasing them earlier this afternoon but wasn't really able to.

Any more tips or suggestions like these are greatly appreciated.

um on the cards spring training jerseys, they do not have a helmet of the alternate hat (bird on bat), they just wear a red helmet in spring training, technically they just wear their regular uniforms with a red had and helmet for both home and away spring training games and the red jersey is only worn for batting practice, but i like being able to use the bp jersey in a game i just don't like the bird on bat helmet, but whatever you can do man thanks for the work

um on the cards spring training jerseys, they do not have a helmet of the alternate hat (bird on bat), they just wear a red helmet in spring training, technically they just wear their regular uniforms with a red had and helmet for both home and away spring training games and the red jersey is only worn for batting practice, but i like being able to use the bp jersey in a game i just don't like the bird on bat helmet, but whatever you can do man thanks for the work

the bird on bat is not on the helmet. I used the red STL helmet.

Archived