major minor league update project thread - vero bch dodgers!

RAM

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both richmond and mississippi are finished and uploaded. the 2 teams wear identical uniforms (except for caps and helmets of course) so nothing really groundbreaking here, added bp unis for both, and bigbully's hot *** under armor bgloves. other than that these are just a clean and simple no frills set. neither team has much variety like some of the other teams i've happened upon lately- kind of conservative uniforms for a minor league team IMO. oh well, i just do them as they are supposed to be done. anyway look in the announcement thread if you want to see screens, or the download section if they're up by the time you read this. braves affiliiates are complete. work on milwaukee affiliates begins...

RAM, here are the photos from yesterday's game against Colorado Springs. They played in black away jerseys, but I noticed a few guys wearing green BP jerseys sitting in the dugout before the game (they were too far away to take a decent photo so maybe I can get there early enough today to get the BP uniforms). The green was the same shade as shown in the numbering of the photos below:

]

Thanks for all of your hard work!

wow, thanks for the pics guys. oly, you mentioned the rainiers and some new hats in one of our conversations? are these for all the unis or just the BP? please let me know, i'm going to do v2 soon. and want it to be real quick.

slowly but surely progress is being made. .

i have begun work on the sounds (brewers AAA), they have a really unique look. should be a lot of fun and turn out to be a really cool set. i'll post screens in the next few days. hopefully these will be done or be close to done by sunday-ish. need to put in some extra hours at work. then i'll do the stars. then the manatees - WHICH should be really ummm interesting, since i cannot find a thing about their new unis online except for the team logo. so again if anyone even has a description please let me know.

rambully,

I'm in Nashville, and can nearly see Greer Stadium from my office. I was thinking about hitting a game tomorrow night, need any pix of the Sounds Unis?

dude! i can always use pics! if you have any scans of the standard home and road jersey font's you can scratch up that would be great just post em here! also a good shot of their bp unis! you may have some stuff that i or other contributers cannot find. oh and ps -while you're there see if there's ANYTHING on the manatees, which i doubt ther is but hey it's worth a shot. work is progressing on the sounds set. i am working on their 80's throwbacks right now as we speak....

no screens yet. i am just posting progress for the brewers fans. the sounds are underway. right now i am almost done with the red 80's throwback. once they are finished i'll post a preview. progress has been a little slower than anticipated. one reason i was consumed w/ finding images of the manatees w/ no luck, another reason- now school is over for a few months i have the opportunity to get some hours in a work. i need to "fatten up" a little- literally, figuratively, and monetarily :lol: . one bad note: word out here in bfe is that we may be without phone lines for a few days. can you belive that BS? could this mean a possible implementation of dsl? doubt it! so i am going to try to get these things out asap. a total of 5 unis in the set.

wow thanks for all the pics! the pirates are aways down the list. but these will really help when i get to them!

as five mentioned, no there won't be a total pack. 1) i'm on dial up (not my choice believe me, if i could have broadband i would. i just live in an area of texas where the local phone company could care less about rural customers. cable will never be available here, so dsl is the only hope. yes it is strange especially since i'm a nwork engineer major. so, until i move or they implement the dsl in the central office here, it's not available. 2) there are 90 teams which have anywhere between 3-6 jerseys. that's going to equal about 250- 270 MB of uniforms. it's just too big of a file IMO. too many problems can result from a file that big being transefered. so you'll basically just have to look in the dload section and collect the sets as they are finished.

EDIT- look for some type of preview on the sounds by tomorrow. hopefully i will have the whole set uploaded in the next day or 2. gotta run.

thanks bro, i can use those as well. once the sounds are done i will do an update to tacoma real quick. then the brewers AA team (stars), then go back and add at least the green NH bp jerseys. possibly the black as well. after that i'm going to do a bp for bakersfield, frisco and oklahoma. these will be done periodically as i progress. oh well back to nashville.

ok here is a preview of the sounds 80's throwbacks. they are pretty much complete. the damn MILB logo on the right sleeve is killing me it keeps getting squeezed. all in all i'm happy. some changes have been made since i took the screens. progress is a little slower than i anticipated, but they'll be done soon.

EDIT- anyone have an idea what color these guys bp jerseys are?

soundive.jpg

soundbat.jpg

soundarg.jpg

soundbench.jpg

8O

Those look amazing! I can't wait to get those ingame. Are you planning on doing the batting helmets to match the field hats?

As for the bp jerseys, I'm not sure. I'll see what I can find(I'm still looking for the Brevard stuff :lol: ). Here's the bp hat.

CapFittedBp.jpg

thanks glad you like. i'm still working on the helmets, if they come out right i'll include them in the 80's. if not, then i'll just stick with the others. thanks for the bp cap, so i guess i'll either do the bp's in red (probably) or black. with the guitarslinger on the left breast. i'm not sure if that'll be totally accurate which ticks me off but, what i'll do is start on the home and roads in a few, then see if anyones found anything on the bp's if not i'll go ahead and use my best judgement. i used a different technique on these 80's jerseys to make it look like the logo was 2 seperate pieces- one for each breast. got the idea from the photos you sent. hopefully i can have them all done by today.

Archived