Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K11]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

REDitor II v. 4.0

This is the tool, which will help U to edit Roster-files of such games as MLB 2K12 (PC), NBA 2K12 (PC and XBox 360), MLB 2K11 (PC), NBA 2K11 (PC and XBox 360) and NBA 2K10 (PC)!

myfriend2.th.jpg90420534.th.png65904718.th.png

Author: Vl@d Zola Jr.

Co-Authors: M@dDog

Special thanks: JaoSming, hokupguy, Leftos, STOMPTHECOURT, jrlocke, ALX, aloncho11, pena1, Ariel, Zeusnlsc, yuyuzhen2, toyomihm, njkobe

What is new in version 4.0?

New in v. 4.0:

- Added: MLB 2K12 PC files are now supported

- Added: Peak Age Start and End parameters are now editable for Players at NBA 2K12 files

- Changed: Tutorials updated

- Fixed: A rare "Range Check Error", which sometimes took place on files with no free space left

- Fixed: Wrong range of possible values for Contract - Player Role & Animations - Free Throws on NBA 2K12 Tables

- Fixed: Minor misprints

Download and enjoy It:

v. 4.0 FREE

Read Release Notes after the installation. It is important!

The instruction on How To Buy is located here: http://buy.red-mods.com/HowToBuy.htm

If you're interested in placing some advertisment inside the program, you're recommended to visit this page: http://red-mods.com/index.php/advert

Another small note for you icon_wink.gif :

"Hidden" Hot Keys: Ctrl+Tab switches between tabs in the current file; Ctrl+Shift+Tab switches between opened files; Ctrl+Double Click on the cell activates Dynamic Linkages, if it's applied to the cell (the cell represents a color or links to another tab); Ctrl+Click on the fixed(grayed uneditable) row/column selects the whole row/column; Double Click on an item in Column Filter list to get to the beginning of the category; Ctrl + Sift + F opens Create Filter... dialog.

Also Download and Try DEMO version (4.0) to test all the feautres, including the advanced interfaces, before purchasing:

Demo Version 4.0

Release Notes And Restrictions for Demo version:

- Files can't be saved

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have 2 editors to work with. Thanks Vlad, I wonder what the differences are?

Well, if you're talking about the 2 editors, i'd recommend you to try both and see, which one suits you best.

tywiggins editor's obvious momentum advantage is that it allows to edit more parameters. But keep in mind, those things, available in REDitor, were decoded and implemented in just one weekend. So, if i had enough time these days (mid-terms're taking most of it), i would be probably as far, as a mongolian horse (read about them in Wiki ;) ).

Moreover, there are no any trial periods for using basic REDitor functionality.

The other thing is interfaces, of course. An experienced user of REDitor II, especially if he owns Developer's Interfaces license, can easily create big mods in relatively short periods of time. Unfortunately, i can't say the same is possible with ty's editor. Different filters, Global Editor, easy movement between different parts of a single file and between files, copy-pasting several values at once, ability to copy-paste ranges of cells from/to other applications, like MS Excel, and much more functions are already implemented in REDitor II, waiting for you. ;) I was thinking of creating a more casual-friendly GUI as well.

Anyway, my general recommendation to all of you is to hold your money for another 3-4 weeks and then decide, what editor you'll like more. ;)

Looking forward to the global editing feature, Vlad. Can't really do too much with these rosters until I have an editor that has that capability. Thanks.

It is already there, mate; available for all supported file types (NBA, MLB). You need Developer's Interfaces license to get Global Editor available. But, as i've said earlier, i'd recommend to hold your money to see the obvious advantages. :)

Anyway, it's your choice, of course: you can already get it and use to globally edit the already implemented parameters and use it in future to edit new available things, when they "appear".

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

Hi Vlad. Bug report: Bought your editor for the global editing capability. But when I globally edit a roster, all the Free Agents disappear. I can't imagine that's a good thing and is no doubt going to cause some serious crashing unless fixed, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

REDitor II Release 9

This is the tool, which will help U to edit Roster-files of the brand new NBA 2K11 and MLB 2K11 games as well as the previous year NBA 2K10!

(Only PC versions of the games are supported)

90420534.th.png56932042.th.png65904718.th.png

Author: Vl@d Zola Jr.

Co-Authors: M@dDog

Special thanks: Jaosming, STOMPTHECOURT, jrlocke, ALX, Ariel, Zeusnlsc, yuyuzhen2, toyomihm, njkobe

=============================================

Hello, honourable members of MVP Mods Forums!

Many of you do, probably, know me and my roster editor of 2K Sports games REDitor II.

Yesterday i had a chance to buy the brand new MLB 2K11 game, so i decided to add some basic compatibility with its files to REDitor II.

So, here i present about ~50% of total findings, i managed to do and implement during the last 2 days. Why not 100%? Because those other findings are mostly located in the files' parts, i'd like to charge in future. And charging for a half done work is not my principle. ;)

Honestly, i was quite shocked to see only about 3000-4000 downloads of each Official MLB 2K11 Roster file, comparing to NBA 2K11 60k+. So, my purpose is to make Global Modding available for this game in future, making it much more popular.

As of now, i hope, you'll enjoy the latest release of REDitor II, which allows you to open MLB 2K11 roster files and edit several basic Players' parameters for absolutely FREE.

When major parameters of other roster parts are decoded, they will be added as an advanced charged functionality (probably, within the next 4 weeks).

The system will be the same, as for NBA 2K1x games: http://reditor.narod.ru/Comparison.htm

So, if you're a professional modder or a player, who likes to have the full control of the game, you'll have a great chance to satisfy your ambitions. ;)

For those, who didn't know about REDitor II software, REDitor brand is:

- Solid developers' experience in programming and working with binary files

- More than 70000 launches of the tool every month

- More than 150 professional mod-makers using advanced functionality

- Rapid technical support

- Fast bug-fixes

- Constant updates

- Users' wishes are of the top priority

- Advanced interfaces for mod-makers, including Global Editor, Row Filtering, multiple files opening, Dynamic Linkage and a lot more

- No Trial periods - use Free functions for as long, as you wish!

- No pre-charging: fair prices for what you already see and get new functionality in future for free!

You can download old Demo version and NBA 2K11 roster file, attached to this message, to take a look on the advanced interfaces and what can be potentially decoded in future.

Download and enjoy Release 9 FREE

Alternative link: Release 9 FREE

================

The short tutorial for non-obvious things, as the full tutorial for MLB 2K11 is under development:

1. Height - in cms, Weight - in pounds

2. IsFA: 0 - not a free agent, 1 - free agent

3. DLStatus: 0 - not listed, 1 - 15 days DL, 2 - 60 days DL

• 4 weeks later...

Looking good Vlad. I'd love the ability to update player's gear in it as well. That way I could actually do a full length sleeve on one arm and a 3/4 on the other without it automatically changing in the player editor within the game.

The beta is out, guys.

So, probably there will be a public version released next week, if no big bugs are found...

And yes, more features will be added in future, as it's still a long go until MLB 2K12 is released. :D

What about schedules and all the other franchise-specific stuff: work on it is in my plans, but not in the nearest future...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vlad,

great job on the editor, looks pretty interesting.

Just a quick question. Is it possible to edit the player heads with your programm? I downloaded Darwin Barney the other day but he has no real cyberface, only a "random" one but there seems to be a way to edit the player head number or something so that it fits. Can you explain how this works if its possible with your editor?

Thanks

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

ok, slight problem with the editor. I had edited players in the game, when I went back to look over the rosters in the game, all the free agents had disappeared. Had to start over with a new roster. Edited a player, and all free agents gone again. So, I am back to Ty's editor.

ok, slight problem with the editor. I had edited players in the game, when I went back to look over the rosters in the game, all the free agents had disappeared. Had to start over with a new roster. Edited a player, and all free agents gone again. So, I am back to Ty's editor.

Well, this is a known bug, which was fixed months ago.

The new version will be released July, 21-23. I'm finishing the documentation...

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr