carlosgarcia

hello guys...i have a problem

in pitcher rotation i put the pitchers ordened for example 1Scott Feldman

2Jarred Cosart

3 Brett Oberholtzer

4 Matt Albers

5 Jerome Williams

i want feldman starting pitcher in the 1º inning

but when i go to play ball mode to test oberholter as the starter or maybe cosart or albers

i try put feldman in the other slot numbers and test but is random,,,,,

same happens in frnchise mode and the cpu

im using bsu2014 roster by the way

this is normal?

i hope you understand wath i mean

thx guys

i want feldman starting pitcher in the 1º inning

but when i go to play ball mode to test oberholter as the starter or maybe cosart or albers

i try put feldman in the other slot numbers and test but is random,,,,,

same happens in frnchise mode and the cpu

im using bsu2014 roster by the way

this is normal?

I'm not sure about the franchise mode, you can always pick your starter when playing in that mode, it's never random... I also use that roster and that never happened to me. It shouldn't be a roster problem. However, when playing in "Play ball" mode the game always picks a random starter for both teams everytime you start a new game. You can still pick the starter you want to use by pressing the "back" button on the Xbox 360 controller right before you access the game (while the female announcer is presenting the starters) : that will get you to the menu in which you can modify your lineup and you can also pick the starter you want to use. You will not be able to change the CPU starter though, as that will always be random. I do not remember what key you need to press if you are using the keyboard... Hope this helps!

in franchise mode is 1 game per pitcher i select play with 30 teams i loose all day ordening lineups , i start the season and say me roster invalid 30 playes in mlb 20 in aaa....damn i give up

i just want simulate or play a saeson whit raeal rotations but is imposible i think.

thx aceshigh