Site Issues

Trues

since the new mvpmods ive had troubles seeing anything,all i see are boxes with peoples comments etc,no avatars or anything.I thought maybe u just went to a basic chat type forum until today i thought maybe ill try using firefox and see maybe if explorer just wasnt showing anything.Well i got on the site and saw the graphics etc.But i wasnt logged in and as soon as i logged in everything disappeared.Went back to explorer logged out and came in annonymou and i see avatars etc.Is there something i need to do to be able to log in and see everything???

• 4 months later...

Yep, that's been in place since the move to IPB, IIRC. It's mainly to prevent idiots using totally all caps in thread titles, but, given the nature of this forum, can limit thread titles as us baseball fans use a lot of acronyms.

• 5 months later...

I keep getting this error "[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for." every time I visit the site.using firefox 3.6.10

I'm using ff 3.6.10 and cannot reproduce that error.

Is anyone else getting this error message?

I'm using ff 3.6.10 and cannot reproduce that error.

Is anyone else getting this error message?

Being that you could not reproduce the error,I figured it must be on my end.

So I deleted my bookmark for the site and created a new one.I no longer have the error.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it.

Being that you could not reproduce the error,I figured it must be on my end.

So I deleted my bookmark for the site and created a new one.I no longer have the error.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it.

No problem. I'm glad you got it fixed.

• 9 months later...

This idea came to me when I was posting about how it seems 2k-related posts seem to flood the front page. If it's not possible, no worries.

My idea: allow users to choose what forum sections (MVP Baseball for PC, 2K Sports - Major League Baseball for PC, MLB, Off-Topic, and MVPMods) show up on their front page. Whether it be just one, or a combination of some, it might make the site more enjoyable for some users.

Again, if this is impossible, don't worry about it. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Two things really quick, one I already told you about.

1. There is no icon that directs you to the last post in the thread. Right now it brings you to the first post in the thread.

2. There is no notification that you have a private message. Yesterday I got one and I only knew it when I just happened to go in there.

EDIT: One more

3. When you are on the main page, even if you refresh the page you do not see if a new reply was posted in a thread.

Having an issue where I hit post, on any forum, and it constantly says "saving" but never redirects me or completes the post. If I back out and go back into the forum, the post will be there.

What browser are you using?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...