The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

MVPMODS.com Presents...

ytw5.jpg

Background Information:

Team:I will be using the New York Mets, I am a die hard Met fan and I always was addicted to Triple Play Gold Edition with the old rosters. Now playing with them on MVP should be fun even though there a horrible team coming off a 103 loss season in the \'93 season.

Gameplay:

Difficulty: All-Star

Fielding:Manual

Batting View: Six/One

Strikezone: Off

Hot/Cold Zones: Off

Pitch Cursor: Fade

Hitters Eye: Off

Rosters: Default 94 Roster in the Total Mod.

Last Note About Dynasty: I will be updating each game as we go with a pre and post game reports. Here and there could be a little article about something about the dynasty. With things around the league I will post a monthly update on what\'s going on. Who\'s Hot and Who\'s Not. And if something big comes up, I will post it if so. Anyway this is my first dynasty on MVPMODS, I did dynasties over Dynastymanager and this is idea is carrying over from DM due to I feel this will be easier to follow and a lot more creative ideas I plan on doing. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the concept of the dynasty and enjoy fully. Be free to comment on any things, always appreciated.

Expect Updates Tonight.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great creativety and very much a welcomed dynasty & beyond in my opinion.

By the Way --- I think Hory is on the brink of releasing an enhanced version of his 1994 Masterpiece which you may wish to consider waiting for before undertaking this exciting endeavor !

Thanks,

Don

Thanks guys for all the interest, really appreciated. The pre-game for game two should be up soon then the postgame recap. So expect that soon.

Very Cool ... Those were the days ... ty for bringing back good memories

Who do you have in your bullpen? And out of curiousity, what are your goals?

Good luck with your dynasty.

Haha yea a lot of memories, I remember Todd Hundley like no other especially with the 41 HRs in 96 although it didn't happen in this dynasty lol..oh well.

Ah the bullpen, of course we all know I got John Franco the new york native himself closing the games. But heres a list who else I got:

Mike Maddux

Roger Mason

Doug Linton

Josias Manzanillo

Mauro Gozzo

And of course I got Jason Isringhausen in AA ball although remember he was a starter for the Mets back in the day. I don't know what I'm going to do with him yet. Which brings me to my goals of the dynasty, my goals pretty much is to get atleast 60-80 wins because this team isn't the best team out there after all they did lose 103 games in 1993 heh. But if I get more than 60-80 wins I would like to compete to try making the wild card and see what happens there. It can happen because I do expect to build up this team as this year goes by, either with trade moves or bringing up people from the minors. I want to see what the team would best fit for the 94 Mets. If this all goes well, I do expect to keep this dynasty going over the 94 season but I don't want to get ahead of myself just yet.

And for around the league, I want to see what happens. That's why after each month, there will be an around the league update to see what's happening and what surprises might come up. See who's doing what, who got traded where or anything that sparks throughout the league.

[align=center]Game Two: Mets at Cubs

post2.jpg

Comments: Another game blown, I tied it up in the 7th and then in the bottom of the inning Bobby Jones got rocked up. I should of pulled him quicker which was my fault. The boxscore got screwed up so next game I have it back up.[/align]

Archived