Leafnut's Offseason Roster 2.0

leafnut24

File Name: Leafnut's Offseason Roster 2.0

File Submitter: leafnut24

File Submitted: 14 Jan 2012

File Category: Rosters

The sequel to my first roster update. Adds major and minor league deals as of 14/01/12 at 1:00pm. Much like last time lineups and rotations are fictional. As I said before another update after spring training will fix this.

Installation:

Take the roster file and place it in C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/2ksports/MajorLeagueBaseball2k11/saves and boom, next time you start up the game the roster should be ready to load. Easy as that.

Portrait pack to follow.

Thanks for downloading, enjoy. :)

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many Thanks from one Leaf fan to another, Great Job and well done.

I was redoing rosters as well, but being fairly new to MLB2011, but not to baseball games, I was reluctant to continue with the announcement of 2012. Wondered if it was worth it anymore. Also the only way I could redo these was to start a 30 game franchise and start releasing free agents and then picking them up with proper teams and some trades "if" I could find players to do it with cuz the computer wont unless both sides have active players. Anyway Thanks again.

p.s. as for your faces mods, is there any you recommend for say Toronto and Cincinnati ?

Brian

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...